Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 04:22 AM

Claymore's montage
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26
Likes Given: 0
Re: Claymore's montage

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:Ok so why would you say i have to stick to higher standers if it was my first montage? I new to this i even said so! All i was looking for is some encourge ment but all i got was " Got to have better montages". How bout some appreciation once in a while?

Because its the same as all the other montages you guys make
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
16 Oct 2010, 01:30 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41

First off I'm not going to pertend like everybody else that I kill every one in the room with out dieing once! And just so you know how many monatages have you maid showing you die? Oh and appreciate the fact that your on a computer and not next to me or i'd kick your ass already!
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 Oct 2010, 01:33 PM
Find
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6

Why is that when somebody can't take a negative comment they get all personal?

It just makes you look bad.

Who said anything about not dying?

No one did.
[Image: Faint15.gif]
16 Oct 2010, 01:35 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service

No in every montage ive seen the person doesnt die making them seem invicible I made it with me dieing showing that I'm not meaning that I made a more truthful therefor better montage then your fake ass ones. And when some one makes a negative comment that is saying to the person what ever you did is shit. And acting like a fucking know it all makes you look bad!
16 Oct 2010, 01:38 PM
Find
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:First off I'm not going to pertend like everybody else that I kill every one in the room with out dieing once! And just so you know how many monatages have you maid showing you die? Oh and appreciate the fact that your on a computer and not next to me or i'd kick your a** already!

montages arn't there to show you dieing, its to show off your achievements in a period of time
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
16 Oct 2010, 01:40 PM
Find
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service

Where are getting all this from?

They don't have clips where they die cuz when you die it ruins the clip.

Yeah, a "better" montage... 0k.

Never said your tage was "sh.t", just said you needed higher standards.
16 Oct 2010, 01:43 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service

1. Showing your achievements? So basically your saying that only show the good stuff that probably only happened once and might not be able to do again. Ok .
2. dieing "ruins the clip" Ok so back to what i said you just want to look like your the best halo player ever and when you get challenged to a 1 vs 1 and the person says I challenged you because you LOOKED good and you get completely owned then what?
3. You dont have to say my montage looked like shit it's the context you are using when you say " Just like all the other montages you guys make" and "get better clips" so summing it up spells out YOUR MONTAGE IS SHIT!

try and prove me wrong. And here is some more for you

1. IF you dont show you dieing how in the fucking hell is that different from every one else? hmm?
2. Better clips lets think i dont plan doing things so when i record it is a lucky save usually i do pretty bad ass things and i cant show them because i dont have the time to press the button before i die.
16 Oct 2010, 01:52 PM
Find
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:1. Showing your achievements? So basically your saying that only show the good stuff that probably only happened once and might not be able to do again. Ok .
2. dieing "ruins the clip" Ok so back to what i said you just want to look like your the best halo player ever and when you get challenged to a 1 vs 1 and the person says I challenged you because you LOOKED good and you get completely owned then what?
3. You dont have to say my montage looked like sh*t it's the context you are using when you say " Just like all the other montages you guys make" and "get better clips" so summing it up spells out YOUR MONTAGE IS sh*t!

try and prove me wrong. And here is some more for you

1. IF you dont show you dieing how in the fucking hell is that different from every one else? hmm?
2. Better clips lets think i dont plan doing things so when i record it is a lucky save usually i do pretty bad a** things and i cant show them because i dont have the time to press the button before i die.

1. Montages are made for entertainment in showing your best or cool clips, not terrible clips.

2. Umm... No, like I said for your #1, a montage is showcasing your best clips so why would you have a clip of yourself dying?

3. 0k, so instead of being polite and making instructive posts, I will just pretty much destroy your vid ground up from beginning to end. IF that's how you want me to post, than I will.

0k I proved you wrong. Want soem moar?

1. Sentence doesn't make sense. Please try again after my post.

2. After you get a clip, you don't just press "F9", you wait till the whole game is over to stop recording. Second of all that is the dumbest thing to do. "Press the recording button to stop recording before I die", seriously?

No more points?

Darn it.
16 Oct 2010, 02:01 PM
Find
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout