how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169
Likes Given: 0
Re: how did u get to this clan?? tell us ur story :P

SmG 02, back then, Shottie Canyon <3 it

Saw SmG Clan was recruiting, So I joiend ;)
08 Feb 2012, 10:32 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Well than it was like six months that I joined this clan. The first time I got h2v. I stared to play on the servers. I thought the mm servers were great. Than i noticed that there was the smg servers and i tried the cloud ctf. and i sucked but it was fun. so when i got hpc and hce. i played on the smg servers there and it was my funniest time ever. My brother smg alloy joined before me and got his try out and i was like let me join a clan too. at fist i wanted to join mm but when i played could ctf in foundation. pirateeggs was there and cloud and unkown. and it was fun playing with them even though they kept sniping me over and over again. [supasnipa] And i just registered not apply for being a member. so than. than the next 3 days i decided to join in. I applied but i think no one saw it so i said i wait in tell someone reply's. i waited like a week and than one day i played could ctf and i told unkown that can you do my try out and he said yes. so i went through my try out and i will not go through details but he told me one thing. Do you think you can help and support the clan? (something like that) and i said yes. and he said i passed the try out and here i am lol spamming and having fun with ya all.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Feb 2012, 11:06 AM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

SmG Nebula Wrote:Well than it was like six months that I joined this clan. The first time I got h2v. I stared to play on the servers. I thought the mm servers were great. Than i noticed that there was the SmG servers and i tried the cloud ctf. and i sucked but it was fun. so when i got hpc and hce. i played on the SmG servers there and it was my funniest time ever. My brother SmG alloy joined before me and got his try out and i was like let me join a clan too. at fist i wanted to join mm but when i played could ctf in foundation. pirateeggs was there and cloud and unkown. and it was fun playing with them even though they kept sniping me over and over again. [supasnipa] And i just registered not apply for being a member. so than. than the next 3 days i decided to join in. I applied but i think no one saw it so i said i wait in tell someone reply's. i waited like a week and than one day i played could ctf and i told unkown that can you do my try out and he said yes. so i went through my try out and i will not go through details but he told me one thing. Do you think you can help and support the clan? (something like that) and i said yes. and he said i passed the try out and here i am lol spamming and having fun with ya all.

Real facts :
5 months.. :D
8 minutes ya noob.. :|
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
09 Feb 2012, 05:17 AM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

SmG Stinger Wrote:
SmG Nebula Wrote:Well than it was like six months that I joined this clan. The first time I got h2v. I stared to play on the servers. I thought the mm servers were great. Than i noticed that there was the SmG servers and i tried the cloud ctf. and i sucked but it was fun. so when i got hpc and hce. i played on the SmG servers there and it was my funniest time ever. My brother SmG alloy joined before me and got his try out and i was like let me join a clan too. at fist i wanted to join mm but when i played could ctf in foundation. pirateeggs was there and cloud and unkown. and it was fun playing with them even though they kept sniping me over and over again. [supasnipa] And i just registered not apply for being a member. so than. than the next 3 days i decided to join in. I applied but i think no one saw it so i said i wait in tell someone reply's. i waited like a week and than one day i played could ctf and i told unkown that can you do my try out and he said yes. so i went through my try out and i will not go through details but he told me one thing. Do you think you can help and support the clan? (something like that) and i said yes. and he said i passed the try out and here i am lol spamming and having fun with ya all.

Real facts :
5 months.. :D
8 minutes ya noob.. :|

Nope it was a week I remember that cuz I did that tryout I still remember.
Well here goes my stupid story I actually never play on SmG servers before joining SmG because I was banned from them for no reason though some of my friends from that time tld me they were amazing. Every time I was in a normal game and an SmG member joined I was like OMFG im dead they just looked so cool so I asked one of them how to join cuz I didn't even know about the site. I came here registered and BAM! Daeth did my tryout we were playing a ffa on lokcy and I didn't have a my controller at that time so I sucked except when I took the snipe. I didn't win but I was third daeth said "Hes in and hes good" I was almost having an orgasm but I was still a noob [vaderz]
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
09 Feb 2012, 03:20 PM
Find
Offline resol

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 2

well here's my story:

Me: hey yo cloud what up dawg?
cloud: nm, just hanging, homes
Me: fo shizzle, so how bout you let me join smg
cloud: fo sho
Me: word up, i be reppin the smg naw
[Image: coldsmg1.jpg]
09 Feb 2012, 08:25 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

Those were some gay ghetto words, Resol. xD
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

09 Feb 2012, 08:26 PM
Find
Offline resol

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 2

thats exactly what was said..copy and paste :p
[Image: coldsmg1.jpg]
09 Feb 2012, 08:31 PM
Find
Offline Hiralis

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 133

For me, it was when I first met Vades. If it wasn't for this epic dude, I wouldn't be in the clan. I did my first tryout with Nukes, failed that, reapplied and got Stormy to try me out and I got in. All I have to say is thank you Stormy, Nukes, Vades and every other noob (lol) in this clan :)
Something I have always been told
Respect everyone you meet, even if you hate them, have respect for them. Help someone out if they need it, it'll help the world go around.
10 Feb 2012, 03:44 AM
Find
Offline marshMello

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 25

Well, it's a bit of a long story but here it goes...
I got h2v 2 & 1/2 to 3 years ago, played it for a long while, met some guys that said they were gonna make a clan I said ok I'll join. We never even had a website :lol: so basically everyone went inactive and I said screw that and stopped playing for a couple months. Then about 6-7 months later after I picked up playing the game again, I met some guys that had just started another clan... TLR for those who remember that shit pickle. I was total noob but somehow got in anyway. Hung out with those guys, clan got hacked, tried to re-organize, but it never really happened. Then the whole ordeal with merging TLR and SmG. I said "screw you guys" cuz the admins of TLR never asked anyone else to take over they just left and said go to SmG. But then shit happend here at SmG that I wasn't really aware of but SmG members and TLR members were total assholes to eachother so I just left playing h2v for like a year. Then I came back played cloud CTF mostly, met stinger, alloy, clearblack, and oldspritz there. Saw that they were cool guys, checked out the forums, saw all SmG members were made from the same batch of awesome sauce, and applied. Cloud let me in (I think he might have been high [smokindope] ) and I'm here. :D
[Image: mkalltheway.png]
Hoax-"Won't stop. Can't stop, S m G

[Image: akton.jpg]
10 Feb 2012, 03:33 PM
Find
Offline Mystic

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 25

Well first I was banned on teh servers, and then yeah I appealed. I also wanted to join a clan, because I had just found out what they were. So I got appealed and I applied for Ess Emm Gee.Pirate did my tryout... Three rounds... I failed miserably in one.But I got in.. and yeah

Some other stuff happened too.
[Image: 1857690141.png]
10 Feb 2012, 06:03 PM
Find