Current time: 05 May 2024, 10:04 AM

My History
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
My History

Hey everyone! I don't know why I'm doing this but I geuss I just want to share some of my gaming and clan back story. The frist PC FPS was a free game called SF (Soldier Front) and I played the shit out of that game for about a year before running my own clan on it. I played for about a year more and for a longtime the clan had about 70 members and my best friends there as admins. Everything was going great and the clan was around all the way up to my leaving of the game because of hackers. After that I was looking at some other Modern FPS games and came across Halo 3. It was my dream to get an Xbox but I didn't really have the asperation to get it so I didn't. I used H2V as my replacement from then on. I started June of 2007 with all the awesomenesss that was H2V in it's finest time. I played a ton of 1v1s and won almost all of them. I played with the kings of H2V (and the hackers too :P ) and made my way to be well known within the community. My frist tag that I play with for almost two years was Hiyy. In Agust of 2009 I started talking to AsK Barger (now known as Ass Berger) and really started wanting to join AsK. I started talking to other AsK members like Rolex and Magic and the rest of the old boys of AsK that have now left. (No I don't mean Rolex left stfu) Anyway, back to the story. After I started Appling to AsK a very dustructive video (to me at lest) was posted by AsK Blaze (Now I4NI Joker) I was of me aimboting in his server. Qwick to jump to my defence I called it lag (I still stand by that lag can show alot of weird things happening). It got old after about 4 months but I still kinda hated that the video was up. I became friends with Blaze, found out and proved that the guy in the CTF game wasn't me, It was Overthinkingly (love that mofo <3 ). He admited to it and after that we talked for a little while before he left the H2V community. Going back another 3 months back to when the video was post I started to hear and see members of one of the best clans of all time- HSG. HSG had the best members in my eyes and were the best at H2V so I knew I had to get in no matter what. I started talking to HSG My wOO and playing with him alot untill I was sure I wanted to join. I told him about the video and he told me it wouldn't be a problem. I started talking to Reaper about joining and he said it would be awesome. I then started playing with HSG HeLL DeMoN (Fucking love this mofo to death) and signed up on the old fourms (hsg4life.freefourms.com). He asked me about the normal qwestions like "Do you hack, have you ever, are you gay?" and shit like that and then said if anyone didn't want me in the clan that he had my ass. Me trying to join became a 17 page agument. Distubed saw the video and just took it as MM would have problems with me. (HSG didn't want to have a hacking clan rep like they did when they frist started up). I was in HSG for a year,posting on every topic on the fourms twice a day and playing with every HSG member in the book untill I finaly got to be one of the best known HSGs and H2V players. I played as much as I could and loved all the drama and sounds of H2V. In Agust of 2010, one year after my joining of HSG Reaper was one of the very few active members in HSG. He started recruting heavly (telling people to just make a tag and not worry about signing up on the fourms or asking anyone else) and soon HSG became a shit clan. When the other leaders came back to the fourms and H2V they were wondering that the fuck happened. Every thing was a mess. They gave up on rebuilding the clan and let it to me and Reaper who still played actively. Reaper went and recruted a starter up called Alien. After being in the clan Alien begged for admin of HSG and Reaper said "Why not! He has enough experince with HSG after being here for a week and knowing me for 3 months! Why not." I had been with HSG for a year and only asked to be a leader once. I played more then any other HSG and I loved the clan of twenty. I made a stink about Alien and told Reaper stright out that if he gets Admin me and alot of the other HSGs would leave. After I told him ingame with Alien in it he finaly droped it. Alien was nice enough not to want to make me or anyone else mad and steped down. Even after my efforts to reroot the clan to its old glory I still could do nothing but watch it crumble. Through all this I was friends with Phork and SmallFryz. In the last hours of HSG they joined SmG and told me to join them. I didn't and stuck by my clan to thevery end. Finaly the HSG leaders returned again and merged with AsK. To me that was the biggest betrail I have ever seen. The once great HSG merging with AsK (Our worst ememys) was almost too much. I was so confuzed. I went last and HSG died. I joined AsK for about a month and played under AsK Stright Up (A joke from old HSG days when I made my frist tag HSG Boomr). After that I played for a very short time on Hiyy and somtimes still on Boomr. I felt like I had left the best days behind and wanted to find a new clan.Phork and Smallfryz finaly convinced me to join SmG and its all been a blur since then!

Thanks HSG for starting me up, AsK for giving me somone to hate for a while, Reaper for being a fucking dumb ass faggot that I have come to hate. Distubed for being one of the best H2V players of all time, Slicker from being Distubeds asian bother, Gunmonkey for being good at modding, Moose for rapeing my 6 year old sister and sucking hair ballz like I put in the tag for every youtube video I have ever made, SmallFryz for deleteing 90% of my videos -_-, Phork for being cool, Unh0ly Doughnut for being fucking awesome at hacking people and sticking with H2V for the longest time, me for just having random dasavu, cake for being a lie, and finaly the whole H2V community, for being there to play with and rage with and drama with and fuck with. Thank you all.
15 Feb 2011, 01:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 37
Crystal DonatorLegendaryHalo GodThanks From Cloud
Re: My History

joker and blaze are two different people
15 Feb 2011, 02:19 PM
Find Reply
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service

XD Ah w/e I forgot... Blaze is an I4NI now though... I can't rember who though... I was sure it was Joker....
15 Feb 2011, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
Offline Daeth

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 66

You're hiyy?? XD wow, I had no idea. You need to own me in a 1v1 sometime.
15 Feb 2011, 02:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service

Awww so sweet <3 Will do :P
15 Feb 2011, 02:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service

Hiyy you know me im bio
15 Feb 2011, 04:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline IcedOut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50

man dow no body give a ish bout ur dam life god....
Click This ---->
Joking :P
Joking
Best BR Yi D Halo Broke My Heart </3
[Image: SmG%20IcedOut.png]
[Image: 863325556.png][Image: 19592750.png]
[Image: SmG%20IcedOut.png]
Youtube:IcedOutkrs
Twitter: @IcedOutkrs
YAW TRICK YAW!!!! Ba BANG!
15 Feb 2011, 04:18 PM
Find Reply
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service

Bio!!! I fucking knew you were in SmG I just didnt know who :DDD great to see you! :DDDDDD
15 Feb 2011, 05:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service

;) ^_^
16 Feb 2011, 11:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service

When I saw ;) all that went though my head was "Tity-tity-bang-bang" Dont ask me why.
17 Feb 2011, 02:39 PM
Find Reply