Current time: 26 Apr 2024, 05:19 AM

KONY 2012
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Re: KONY 2012

SmG Nebula Wrote:the united states will do something smart ...
That'd be a first. :lol:

He has been doing this for over 20 years. They find oil, and now the U.S are interested ... KONY is real, but the motives for "capturing" and "stopping" him are not!
[Image: 27269.png]
11 Mar 2012, 06:41 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

Pirate, thats what they said for Bin Laden...

Now, let's see where Mr Laden is in? Le Ocean
11 Mar 2012, 08:43 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

Prove he is there though ... I bet you can't.
11 Mar 2012, 08:44 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

ARGH *throws table*

*locks myself inside a room*
11 Mar 2012, 09:38 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Toriz

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 3

I have watched the entire Kony 2012 video and you guys do make good points but it's better then being late to take action then not caring at all. Every country has made mistakes but if we stand together then when can do something about this. Yes there are other countries in need of help but we need to start with one and then work our way to other problems. There isn't much we can do but we can tell the government that we care then they will take action if we get them to hear us and in order to do that we need to be loud. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
11 Mar 2012, 06:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

did Australia did anything good. this is their stupid thing thy done in history. cutting down environments for mining shit. if this mining thing continues. 3/4 of the environments in Australia will be gone. so this proofs the US is not the only country doing something stupid.
[Image: 6a010535f73ca8970c01116850c2a7970c-500wi]
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
11 Mar 2012, 06:47 PM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

Kid, 90% of Australia is desert, therefore, inhabitable, why not use that land and get the precious resources that are hidden below?

I really don't understand why you took a picture of wildfires, graph, I suppose ... You know we actually need to burn our "forests" down? That's the way they grew, the seeds of the trees can only be germinated at that heat, when people chose to live in those area, that's when there is a problem. it's how things have been in the country for thousands or years, before us humans were here. The country isn't going to change its ways because there are a few people in its way.

I guess your country being in several trillion dollars of debt shows that you have no idea what you're dong, it's what? ~15 trillion now? : / That is $15,000,000,000,000 - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/">http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/</a><!-- m -->

Australia has done some stupid shit, but I am saying, look at Iraq, took them (over) ten years to do what they were trying to, killing innocent people and laying guns next to them to pretend they were armed. Having friends in the army/military (what ever it's called), I know this shit.
The U.S need to not "doing something smart" and invade Uganda and TRY and FIX it, they do the same thing in other countries, but they don't have oil, so the U.S don't know. ;)

/rant (for now)
11 Mar 2012, 11:01 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline iTimpact

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 5

PirateEggs Wrote:
SmG Nebula Wrote:the united states will do something smart ...
That'd be a first. :lol:

He has been doing this for over 20 years. They find oil, and now the U.S are interested ... KONY is real, but the motives for "capturing" and "stopping" him are not!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It goes far beyond oil as well.

Of course we must put a stop to the bloodshed but violence & military interventionism is not the way.

These are people who don't even have clean drinking water. Helping them readily obtain clean water would be a great start.
H2V = CyP Timmy
[Image: 93357_3.png]
12 Mar 2012, 06:23 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

Even if they have clean drinking water, how is that going to stop this Kony from kidnapping him? Is he like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz? Gets wet and dissolves?

No matter how you look at it, there is not a lot we can do, if they have water, great. They won't get dehydrated, and they'll be healthy, but what are they going to eat? We need to get them food too, right? Yes, it would be nice to do that, but what sort of food can be sent? I guess we can give wheat/flour, rice, salt, sugar etc, for them to make bread, pasta, basic essentials, but you need more nutrition than that.

Stopping the war criminals may help, then again, it may not. The citizins will be able to advance like normal humans, but his "warriors", and army will be all "WHAT THE EFF!" and just continue what they're doing. Killing people, and doing what they were trained to do.

Where do these weapons they have come from? Probably the U.S. Unless they're throwing rocks at each other, I am pretty sure I saw a picture of some guys with AK's and RPG's ... They don't just grow on trees.

How does it go beyond on the obvious? 20 years, nothing ... hey look they found oil ... OH MY THIS KONY BLOKE IS KILLING PEOPLE AND STUFF

I just know what I have read or heard ... Scam or not, I feel sorry for the kids over there. That's why I donate to World Vision.
12 Mar 2012, 07:46 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline iTimpact

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 5

PirateEggs Wrote:Even if they have clean drinking water, how is that going to stop this Kony from kidnapping him? Is he like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz? Gets wet and dissolves?

No matter how you look at it, there is not a lot we can do, if they have water, great. They won't get dehydrated, and they'll be healthy, but what are they going to eat? We need to get them food too, right? Yes, it would be nice to do that, but what sort of food can be sent? I guess we can give wheat/flour, rice, salt, sugar etc, for them to make bread, pasta, basic essentials, but you need more nutrition than that.

Stopping the war criminals may help, then again, it may not. The citizins will be able to advance like normal humans, but his "warriors", and army will be all "WHAT THE EFF!" and just continue what they're doing. Killing people, and doing what they were trained to do.

Where do these weapons they have come from? Probably the U.S. Unless they're throwing rocks at each other, I am pretty sure I saw a picture of some guys with AK's and RPG's ... They don't just grow on trees.

How does it go beyond on the obvious? 20 years, nothing ... hey look they found oil ... OH MY THIS KONY BLOKE IS KILLING PEOPLE AND STUFF

I just know what I have read or heard ... Scam or not, I feel sorry for the kids over there. That's why I donate to World Vision.

The oil is a major factor, don't get me wrong. It also seems to me that the West is aware of the coming shift in GDP forecast by the IMF/World Bank, and is doing whatever it can to consolidate control over as many regions and resources as possible. After Iran falls there is little left to expand to, save for Africa.

Personally, I am in favor of America & NATO member nations no longer meddling in foreign affairs, PARTICULARLY in Africa & the Middle East. The politics in these regions is too complex & it's none of our business.

I think the only thing we can do to help them along, is educate & sow the seeds of self sufficiency. If a person has to walk 5 miles to get clean drinking water each day, this is a major obstacle to education & development. If the basic needs of the people are met, there will be less unrest, and fewer still willing to do the work of tyrants.

Ultimately, that is a pipe dream & we are destined to see more of the same. I doubt we Americans will ever see the end of our military industrial complex & pretend two party system.
H2V = CyP Timmy
[Image: 93357_3.png]
12 Mar 2012, 08:08 AM
Website Find Reply