Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 0
Toxin Does rage out again ? :DDD

hahha i know i will be not the only one makin fun of him now haha
even noone willpost some to this hahha :lol: :lol:
you alrdy have your name out there

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/index/nerd-rage-2307830">http://www.break.com/index/nerd-rage-2307830</a><!-- m -->

chillax bro :lol:
<3
11 Mar 2012, 03:41 PM
Find
Offline Toxin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Re: Toxin Does rage out again ? :DDD

^This is the childish shit we are denying you for. Just proving points here Kiko.
University of California, Irvine
[Image: scaled.php?server=443&filename=sig1234.png&res=medium]
11 Mar 2012, 03:43 PM
Find
Offline SmG Lightning

13 Years of Service
Threads: 44
Discord: Lightning#1812
Emerald DonatorLegendaryGavel of TrinityDiscord WarriorSapphire DonatorThanks From Cloud
Sapphire DonatorHalo GodTwitterGamerChristmas 2018Boost Gang

Kiko stop you should know better. if you don't stop making fun of our members for not wanting to clan battle further actions will be taken by the admins. I don't blame him for not wanting to play against you cause your bad on everyone elses host.that makes you the loser so stop complaining and play fair.
11 Mar 2012, 03:56 PM
Find
Offline Anomaly1

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 15

I'm going to post this again because it summarizes the reason for which your clan war rematch is denied. This was my response to Carnag3's "apology".:

Quote: Let me break this down for you so you understand to the best of your ability.
First: Of course we realized we were playing off host during the last game. The difference is we don't b***h about that kind of stuff. The only reason we said ANYTHING about lag is because Kiko complained about it after CTF and Sanctuary.

Second: I hope YOU realize that we have 3 players here from the U.S.A. THREE. During that entire series we didn't have a SINGLE U.S. host. The closest we ever got was Jakeeezy, in Canada. Which is great, because Mackn also happens to be from Canada.

Third: I don't mean any disrespect. But you all have no reason to trash talk. The one game we won was when ONE player from our team had host advantage. The other 3 games there were at least THREE of you that had host advantage.

Fourth: YOU guys were the one that chose Mystic's server for OUR matches. Fair? Not really. I suspect a premeditated decision because of how terrible his up/down was, so it would be a more EVEN playlist. But we didn't complain. YOU guys were the one who immediately went red on BC because you wanted spawn advantage. But we didn't complain. YOU guys were the ones who fucked up weapon spawns and had mags as secondary. But we didn't complain. YOU guys were the ones that fucked up warlock CTF spawns. But we didn't complain.

We started saying stuff AFTER you started running your mouths.

To summarize, so the language barrier doesn't keep me from getting my point across:
Trash Talk: Not acceptable
Games: Host advantage practically everywhere
Unsporting Conduct: Refusing to play on Toxin's host (Kiko), and b***h about the lag on Jakeeezy's host (Kiko).
Along with the continual (although slyly subtle) disrespect towards SmG clan from Kiko and the rest of (forgive me for generalizing as this isn't necessarily true in all instances) CyP.

I originally was staying out of this, but I will NOT accept ANYONE disrespecting my team.

This, along with the onslaught of half-hearted "apologies" and subtle degradation of your integrity as a team is why we don't want to play you in organized clan to clan games. Honestly. I don't give a shit about host advantage. UNTIL, that is, you manipulate it to your advantage at every turn. That is just cheap.

ONE MORE TIME SO YOU UNDERSTAND:
1.) You set up the entire thing, and messed up half of it. So don't complain about it.
2.) Don't complain when you don't have host. We sure didn't until you started running your mouths.
3.) Don't come onto OUR forums as guests and disrespect our members.
4.) Don't expect us to rematch you if you're going to talk shit about your win on a flawed tourney.
5.) Don't be cheap and pull all your teammates to a spawn advantage on purpose and think we'll let it go.
6.) If you want to play a tourney with a clan. Try letting them set up their own servers instead of picking them yourself.

This continual banter on the forums has gone far enough. This is the first and only time I will say this. I respect your team, but if this kind of behavior is going to continue it is best that we keep any and all gameplay between us friendly and unorganized. Otherwise, it's just going to be a shit show here on the challenges section of the forums.

Don't respond to this with some bullshit "Nerd Rage" video. I'm not raging. I'm informing you. These are perfectly good reasons for us to deny a rematch. Until a better, well formulated idea is presented. My opinion stands. Disrespect will be greeted with hostility.
Also, Pirate's suggestion was completely reasonable. Just because he's a computer genius doesn't mean he would cheat for us. Quite frankly, we don't need his help to beat you on an U.S. host advantage.

P.S. @ZpanX and Mackn. Sorry I generalized you two in this. You haven't done anything towards me or my team that I have deemed degrading. Thank you for that.
Youtube: Show Me Gameplay Pl0x!
GT: iTz Anomaly , MLG Anomalyy
MLG: Semi-Pro, Halo 2, 2007
Clemson University, South Carolina
11 Mar 2012, 04:11 PM
Find
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber

Let's just let the admins handle this. It's getting out of control. I'm locking this thread. I will wait on nukem for the other thread. I request everyone stop creating new threads on any relating topics to cyp and smg. It's spamming our forums. Thanx.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
11 Mar 2012, 04:13 PM
Website Find
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Admin kiko....chill out with your posts!

[spritz]
[Image: 1807757678.png]
11 Mar 2012, 04:25 PM
Website Find