Current time: 17 May 2024, 06:39 PM

Worse English Than Nebula
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Worse English Than Nebula

I never thought it would be possible, but it is ... this title goes to SmG Crazy ...
Here are the PM's I have received from him. It took me a while to translate it all, but I got there.

• How the fuck did I make the mistake ur the fucking one who called me a sped and I get teased at school a lot and I have tried to comment suicide but then I found out about the SmG clan and stinger told me what great things u have done so I thought u were a nice person but I was wrong ur just self riches pric if u don't no what it means look up and if u don't no what it means well then ur a stupid fuck I am just sick of bullies like u

I told him to learn English, then reply ...

• I already know English and I already know how to speck its just I like making things shot u no what they say big things come in small packages and ur just a fuck old man because if u can not handle small words u either need glasses or ur a fucking old man born in the fucking retarded section

I told him; I am 18, I am not an ignorant bag of douche, and for him to prove me wrong that he is an illiterate child ...

• ready i will prove you wrong see i am using and typing the real words witch infact makes it boring oh and what makes you think i am a kid if your saying teenages are kid well then your saving me work (how you ask) well if your 18 well say and listen to the teen so basicly your calling your self a kid you stupid fuck

So I corrected the obvious mistake he made ...

• i dont care what u thinl n what u do all i no is that ur being a sick to me i am not sure about amy ome else but u seem to love to tese y, y do u think u should bullie me y the fuck do u think u can tell me what to do m what not to do

The last message, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!

Let's see how everyone else feels about me being self-riches, I honestly can NOT be the only who doesn't understand this kids bullshit?
[Image: 27269.png]
04 Apr 2012, 10:14 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Worse English Than Nebula

He has a point bro, don't pick on people. Even though they have bad spelling or bad grammar. If you have a bad thing to say. Don't say it. You need to understand how people feel. And remember when you left.....
Quote:None of you even like me, and if you say you do you're lying. You all complain to the admins about me, so I shall just leave, probably the way you kids want...

Either way, I'm out, laters.
People don't like you because you are pretty much doing what you do. Pick on people on their grammar or spelling. There is nothing wrong with that. If they want to be like that thean they have the right. but don't pick on people. You have to undertand their feeling. But you think they have no feeling at all.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
04 Apr 2012, 10:28 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

If you can't spell, don't call people stupid, or insult their intelligence.

You don't understand sarcasm at all do you?
04 Apr 2012, 10:40 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Well if one doesn't know proper English, we can't understand what the f**k you are saying :|
04 Apr 2012, 10:44 AM
Website Find
Offline Pain1

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 45

I agreee with Nebula. Dude why u so mad with people not typing well!?
[Image: jm_brutechieftain02_zps7c8c54c9.jpg]
Xfire: mangeky0sharingan0
04 Apr 2012, 11:21 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

Because it's too fucking hard to read.
04 Apr 2012, 11:38 AM
Website Find
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

I wouldn't say mad, but irritated.

Yes, what Pirate says to people is quite impolite, but he's straight forward and right down to the fact, with a sprinkle of criticism.

Typing things shorter, like replace you to u, is alright to my terms, but when it comes to the part where the word is replaced by a whole new different word/meaning, it gets pretty irritating. Use the spell checker, I use it all the time, I heavily depend on it and serves me greatly.

Another huge thing in writing is punctuation, please use commas and fullstops/periods. I mean, seriously, it gets ridiculous when reading a huge paragraph that's chucked into one sentence.And the points of writing in short form are: Saving time and getting the point across that is easy to read. If people are complaining, (which I happen to be one of them, just not as upfront) then it's your responsibility to fix that.

Your writing doesn't have to be perfect like Pirate's. But just put in a capital here, a period here, a comma there and it makes it so much easier.It sucks that you've been bullied, but it's no excuse nor is related to Pirate's complaint. Pirate is like a strict teacher, he'll be mean but he's a great friend and you can learn great things from him.

I understand why you're mad, I wouldn't like being called a sped. But that's when you prove them wrong, making the mistake worse isn't going to help (Referring to the last PM). It get's pretty messy.

Keep this in mind Crazy.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
04 Apr 2012, 11:50 AM
Find
Offline shack23

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 9

yeah nebula all up, pirate u need to re think ur actions dude. just a little bit.
i may get into trouble with this but dude some people might think its pretty mean and i get wat benders saying but sometimes u just gotta respect wat other people might feel. for instance, im writing wat instead of what, atleast people know what it means and i red SmG Crazy's messages pretty easily so take in some consideration dude you've just humiliated someone in front of the clan, pretty low dude....
04 Apr 2012, 12:07 PM
Find
Offline SmG Static

12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

SmG Shack23 Wrote:yeah nebula all up, u need to re think ur actions dude. just a little bit.
i may get into trouble with this but dude some people might think its pretty mean and i get wat benders saying but sometimes u just gotta respect wat other people might feel. for instance, im writing wat instead of what, atleast people know what it means and i red his messages pretty easily so take in some consideration dude you've just humiliated someone in front of the clan, pretty low dude....
Nebula wasn't one picking on crazy..it was pirate....
 [Image: 1721-nobody-gif] 
04 Apr 2012, 12:20 PM
Find
Offline shack23

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 9

um really? did we really need that comment?
04 Apr 2012, 12:33 PM
Find