Current time: 14 May 2024, 02:35 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many Continents?
Offline Dark

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 0
Discord: hariaakash#7945
Re: How Many Continents?

7 Continents=Asia,Africa,Antarctica,Europe,North America,South America,Australia
[Image: intl_seven_continents_name.gif]
[superman]
[Image: 3GkICNv.png]
07 Apr 2012, 11:34 PM
Website Find
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

Pirate said exactly what I was saying. Your answer was seven, but with your tectonic plates perspective, your answer shouldn't be seven.
A continent is a large mass of land, together.
Look at the Indian Australian Plate, notice how India and Australia are very far apart?

And your video didn't explain anything, it just showed how landforms would look in the future. And when it was listing the different spots, they listed: The Americas, Eurasia, Asia and Africa.
So it left out 2 important continents and misnamed Eurasia, which in this case should be named Europe because Asia was listed afterwards. Eurasia or Euro-Asia is the name of joining Europe and Asia together. So your own source has flaws in it.

I haven't Googled anything except watch my video previous to this topic. I'm using your own sources.
And I don't think you can insult my intelligence after you called Geography "Earth Science"

Once again, I don't have an answer for Pirate's question for I'm not a geographer, but nor are you. The tectonic plates idea has been argued over and the answer was, tectonic plates have little to do with it.

There is no solid answer.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
08 Apr 2012, 04:06 AM
Find
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service
Threads: 92
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Psych#4540
Crystal DonatorLegendaryFortniter

*facepalm* Bender, you're wasting you keyboard strokes. You shouldn't try to explain science to stubborn children...
[Image: jyECP6x.png]
08 Apr 2012, 04:17 AM
Find
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

But it's fuuuuunnn D:
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
08 Apr 2012, 06:04 AM
Find
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service

OK. Then by all means continue :3
08 Apr 2012, 02:02 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Bender, you still don't get what the hell I mean. You know the crust is not one but more because of the tectonic plates. Well I said this a million times. I do not fuckin mean every Continent is in a plate. Here these fuckin words if you can read. By the way I see you can't read because you say something way different what I said. Look at the fuckin picture I gave you, and see what I mean. The ones that are circled. Or are you blind to see. Or have you let you brain somewhere. Watch the god damn video too. Got talk to your teacher about it. And Pirate, you are blind to because I said I only used the pics from Google. The rest are mine words. Where India is. The plate is going to another. Smashing against each other making one.

Now bender, read my post over and over again. Watch the god damn video and pic and see what the hell I am saying. Think before you say something really stupid that makes you look really bad. If you still do not get if. I do not mean each Continent has a plate. You fuckin understand!!!!!!!!
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Apr 2012, 06:35 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Wow I am fuckin loosing brain cells because you your guy's stupidity. Bender, again I did not say that and Pirate, Indian plate--->l<------Asian plate. That is the answer. Also pirate, you are blind because I said used the pic and video from Google. The rest from me.

If you have not noticed Bender, you just said every false words about what I said earlier. Read my posts again if you can read or if you are not blind.

SmG Bender Wrote:Pirate said exactly what I was saying. Your answer was seven, but with your tectonic plates perspective, your answer shouldn't be seven.
A continent is a large mass of land, together.
Look at the Indian Australian Plate, notice how India and Australia are very far apart?

And your video didn't explain anything, it just showed how landforms would look in the future. And when it was listing the different spots, they listed: The Americas, Eurasia, Asia and Africa.
So it left out 2 important continents and misnamed Eurasia, which in this case should be named Europe because Asia was listed afterwards. Eurasia or Euro-Asia is the name of joining Europe and Asia together. So your own source has flaws in it.

I haven't Googled anything except watch my video previous to this topic. I'm using your own sources.
And I don't think you can insult my intelligence after you called Geography "Earth Science"

Once again, I don't have an answer for Pirate's question for I'm not a geographer, but nor are you. The tectonic plates idea has been argued over and the answer was, tectonic plates have little to do with it.

There is no solid answer.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Apr 2012, 06:42 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

SmG Nebula Wrote:Wow I am fuckin loosing brain cells because you your guy's stupidity.
No offence but thats how nearly 1/2 the clan feel when they read YOUR posts
08 Apr 2012, 10:26 PM
Find
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service

I love you, Omega...you said what we all have been saying ourselves ...You have made us all proud! XDDDDD

SmG Noobula Wrote:Think before you say something really stupid that makes you look real

Speak for yourself because that sentence makes you look really stupid.
08 Apr 2012, 11:05 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Im not afraid to speak out against a stupid jew ( no racsit offence intented cept to nebula ) :p
08 Apr 2012, 11:57 PM
Find