Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 06:45 PM

something for pirate
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183
Likes Given: 0
Re: something for pirate

Actually iOS is the copy of android. It copied the market and everything. Also in the iphone 4s the scroll down is copied from the android, which android has been using for years together now.
13 Apr 2012, 01:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

SmG Nebula Wrote:I am an iphone person, people like using iphones because its so much easier. Android is pretty much the replica of the iphone. But instead it has different software's and all. People copied the screen touch from apple and pretty much made apple angry about it. It is weird because we are studying about this right now in my Computer science class.

Android is great but just a replica of the iPhone basically. iPhone was made first and they copied and made the android. There is a history channel show about this I think.

That's like saying Gears of War copied 40k Warhammer's Chainswords only because 40k was published first. Or if one man made a headset with fluffy earmuffs, then a lot of people liked it, so another man made his own version with fluffy earmuffs.

I highly doubt that both touchscreens use the same technology nor are they very similar besides the fact that they're both touchscreen. And them being easier is just an opinion.

And the History Channel doesn't even talk about actual history now (Well, time to time they do), most of the time they talk about aliens.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
13 Apr 2012, 08:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Omega Wrote:Actually iOS is the copy of android. It copied the market and everything. Also in the iphone 4s the scroll down is copied from the android, which android has been using for years together now.

lol have you heard about all the iphones have that. Android was made like a month after iphone came out. And they have the same touch screen software but android uses a different method. So it could make it different from the iphone and all.

The people that made android saw the touch screen and copied it and changed the structure of the screen to make it different.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
13 Apr 2012, 01:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

So you're saying they stole the touchscreen from Apple?
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

13 Apr 2012, 05:44 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQLhwhHGnnckRFKAGQx1a...vxEn5bXZ1-]
Quote:Walter Isaacson's authorized biography of Steve Jobs offers an unprecedented look at the Apple co-founder's battle-cry against Google, a company he thought was guilty of a "grand theft" when it launched its Android operating system, which competes directly with the iPhone and has surpassed it in popularity.

"I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this," he told Isaacson of the patent lawsuit Apple filed against cell phone manufacturer HTC.

In Isaacson's "Steve Jobs," a copy of which was obtained by The Huffington Post, the author recalls that Jobs, who was known for his fierce temper, "became angrier than I had ever seen him" during a conversation about Apple's patent lawsuit, which by extension also accused Android of patent infringement.

"Our lawsuit is saying, 'Google you f***ing ripped off the iPhone, wholesale ripped us off,'" Jobs said, according to Isaacson. "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong. I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product."

Android still hears his words. When android came out. The production of iphone slowed down. And when he saw this happen. He wrote a letter saying he will do anything to get back what he owns. That is why I like iphone and Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs makes sure that no one messes with him. Android has cool things and I used to have a Android, but when I opened up both the iphone and the android. I saw almost everything the same except different chips than the other. And it is organized differently.
13 Apr 2012, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

Well, Jobs is dead, isn't he? :/

Now tim cook, who should work as a chef instead, takes over Apple makes "the new iPad", which is HEAVIER and BIGGER.
13 Apr 2012, 08:51 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Irony : Steve Jobs died of PC. PC = Pancreatic Cancer.
13 Apr 2012, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

yes, he died but it does not mean apple will not destroy Android. I hope they do just to teach them not to do things like that :lol:
13 Apr 2012, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

Apple will be crushed by google, because of their pathetic new leader. Nuff said
13 Apr 2012, 09:39 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Google can't crush Apple. Did you know some products from apple goes to Google because Google like them. and helps them make money and make themselves better. Same with Android. iTunes, apps that are from Apple.
14 Apr 2012, 12:58 AM
Find Reply