Current time: 05 May 2024, 07:56 AM

SmG Cloud
Offline Archon

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 0
Re: SmG Cloud

yeah i cant play on the servers and neither can kate she doesnt even have the smg tag got banned and raged at them
+ moose sucks he suspects everyone of hacking be it a slightly longer sword lunge or killing him when he's in his tank noobing he bans randoms when things don't go his way
apparently cloud is distributor of hacks not that everyone doesnt have them already and i heard pirate in ts some time ago saying moose posted hacks in the public forums at one stage
according to them cloud ddos'd someone in their clan an admin or something and he attacks their members all the time well i bet that only happened once and probably 3 years ago or something twats
they kept going on about loyalty and crap and how cloud doesnt care about his clan members
then how ddosing someone is a federal offense and how its illegal in australia
now out of all those reasons i don't see an actual reason for banning an entire group of people i mean if i was moose i wouldnt even care aaaawww nooo someone got ddos'd for probably 5 minutes lets ban everyone for ever
oh yeah toxin his game types do suck he has only made them so he can camp with a tank for every match but for me the ping is better smg is 280-300 mm is 200-230
13 Apr 2012, 06:17 PM
Find
Offline JAY007S

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 10

I agree with Death Crow, Cloud you should make up with MM or atleast talk to them about it,its not fair that we cant play on MM servers because you decided to ddos one of their members.
And lately since this happend I notice everyone plays on MM server so its hard to find a game to play, I havent played a decent game in 2 days it really sucks.
[Image: scaled.php?server=69&filename=sogjay.png&res=medium]
13 Apr 2012, 08:29 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

You guys realize they will never make up?
Even if they do, we will end up raping there and end up getting banned again for, hacking. Lol
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

13 Apr 2012, 08:39 PM
Find
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99

^ This is true.

Anyone who seems to perform better than their members are considered hacks. I guess Im an exception because of my mouth. lulz.
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
13 Apr 2012, 10:20 PM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Both the coagulation CTF servers of SmG and MM are the only ones I find people are on mostly....And since most people in ote clan don't like caog ctf, and considering most MM servers and empty most of the time, I really don't see a point in getting through the terrible of getting us unbanned from those shitty servers.
13 Apr 2012, 11:09 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

This is so retarded -___- first off I never did any Dossing. Second if your really really REALLY care i can get you unbanned you'll just need to use a different tag though. I can give you an app that can get around it. I have no way of contacting them so its whatever. First also they failed at trying to accomplish anything? I am not even banned from there servers! I made their "Uber ban" (gay name btw) which jhonnyblaze really was given to by me and super (we might have gave it to moose don't remember) because we felt bad because hackers kept getting in there servers. He decompiled it and put his name on it. MooserMoose.com do you think that i didn't figure out a way around it before I started handing it around just to make sure it couldn't be used against me/us. All you managed to do is ban these young kids from your servers for what someone that doesn't even play halo did! If that helps you sleep at night then be my guest. Your just pushing people away from your joke of a "community". I don't normally get mad but you guys just don't even think.

Mods and admins leave this post public for now. I want them to see it.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
13 Apr 2012, 11:18 PM
Website Find
Offline Gawd

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

No one in SmG should pay for what I did i'm not even in a clan,Tbeast is being unfiar on that I work for ragekings.com. I don't even play halo.I have no affiliation with SmG wtf lol.SO someone post this on the MM forum SmG has nothing to do with the DDoS attacks it is me.the member DDoSe'd was killsalone and I also hit optikill, their site servers and ts. [vaderz]
13 Apr 2012, 11:25 PM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

The King spoked now [Image: original.png]
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
13 Apr 2012, 11:26 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

MM needs to stop suspecting everyone hacking. And again i can join with my Battlefire123. So i am like the only one that can join. And sman, there is always a way.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Apr 2012, 01:18 AM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

To the ignorant morons that weren't around when this happened,
Shut the fuck up, you don't know what happened, so don't tell the people that were involved what they should do.
Please give generously.
14 Apr 2012, 02:00 AM
Find