Current time: 05 May 2024, 12:09 PM

SmG Cloud
Offline JAY007S

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 0
Re: SmG Cloud

Yesterday I played a game with kantanomo and he said that he was in TS with you cloud, and that you told him you did ddos ...wtf???? So then I private message kant and he tells me that you also did this before to uncutfighter, hable 2 vista, and itwich....
Now whos the real problem?
[Image: scaled.php?server=69&filename=sogjay.png&res=medium]
14 Apr 2012, 02:19 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Have you heard anything about lie? They could always lie just to make us go against him. They don't show any proof and why believe them? Just don't think someones words is true. I made the same mistake once and i don't really want to go to it. But in tell they have proof. I am with Cloud. And if he did do that to them. Still supporting cloud.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Apr 2012, 02:31 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

SmG JAY007S Wrote:Yesterday I played a game with kantanomo and he said that he was in TS with you cloud, and that you told him you did ddos ...wtf???? So then I private message kant and he tells me that you also did this before to uncutfighter, hable 2 vista, and itwich....
Now whos the real problem?

I have never personally dossed anyone. I can't prove it. But Genocide does what he wants to do and its not my fault that he has my back when people talk shit about me and my clan.

JAY i like you, your a cool guy but kant has screwed me over more times than I can count. Hes a good guy but just makes dumb decisions because he doesn't get how alot of things work with people.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
14 Apr 2012, 02:33 AM
Website Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:I have never personally dossed anyone.
Oh really now?
[Image: 27269.png]
14 Apr 2012, 03:52 AM
Website Find
Offline AppleKokoNut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 1

It's sad that the 2 biggest (and only?) h2v communities can't get along.
But what's worse, is that EVERYONE from MM and SmG has to be involved because they "belong" to one of the communities. People like Alien or simple SmG members shouldn't be affected... by a grudge borne by the LEADERS against each other.

I've been through this many times with my different clans (AsK = banned on MM, i4Ni = banned on MM and SmG) although I never did anything to piss anyone off. I know how you feel Alien, but that's never going to change, it's h2v.

(and pssst stop fighting about who has the best servers etc etc they are just the SAME, I never know whether I'm playing on a SmG or MM server until the automatic message is displayed.)
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty." E.R. Murrow
[Image: 34773x0.png]
14 Apr 2012, 04:17 AM
Website Find
Offline Gawd

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

FFS... i'm not in SmG and they had nothing to do with it i DDoSe'd kills,there shit site,there ts,opti.. and most of there members.I am not in SmG and hope that they read this so they can see that they are all wrong. they banned the wrong peeps niggggg.
14 Apr 2012, 04:39 AM
Find
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

AppleKokoNut Wrote:It's sad that the 2 biggest (and only?) h2v communities can't get along.
But what's worse, is that EVERYONE from MM and SmG has to be involved because they "belong" to one of the communities. People like Alien or simple SmG members shouldn't be affected... by a grudge borne by the LEADERS against each other.

I've been through this many times with my different clans (AsK = banned on MM, i4Ni = banned on MM and SmG) although I never did anything to piss anyone off. I know how you feel Alien, but that's never going to change, it's h2v.

(and pssst stop fighting about who has the best servers etc etc they are just the SAME, I never know whether I'm playing on a SmG or MM server until the automatic message is displayed.)

MM are just pussies that ban everyone

MM = " [OHHHHHH] He looked at me!" *ban*
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
14 Apr 2012, 04:47 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

It's bullshit like this that gets all these "fights" started, you children thinking you know what happened, you hear something and it gets twisted a small amount each time it gets told...
[Image: 27269.png]
14 Apr 2012, 04:51 AM
Website Find
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

Yep, I was roughly around when this MM vs SmG thing started. It may be unfair but MM makes up the rules for their servers, they can do whatever, whenever. I personally have nothing against any of them because I don't know anything about them, so I won't judge. So for them new people, you'll have to put up with being unable to join their servers or you can simply use Cloud's bypass.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
14 Apr 2012, 05:12 AM
Find
Offline The Kantanomo

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

I have told cloud this already but will restate it again.

I am sure Tbeast will unbann your clan members if you just own up to it and apollogize, we both know that you had a part in it. Also don't even try to say you haven't DDoS'd people, there are atleast 3 people that are frequent people in your ts you have DDoS'd Just man up and admit it.

Like i said cloud I'm not taking sides here I'm actually trying to help resolve this cluster fuck.
[Image: silentkiller.png]
14 Apr 2012, 06:31 AM
Find