14 Apr 2012, 08:39 AM
Website Find
Offline DeAth Cr0w

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 0
Re: SmG Cloud

Even if you didn't D Dos anyone cloud a lot of people are affected by this so I suggest you apologize to them and let life move on :D
[Image: SmGDeathcrowpic-1.jpg]
14 Apr 2012, 11:33 AM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

Death Crow...you should stop, Cloud have made his desision. I'm pretty sure that cloud have decided this based on a good reason.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
14 Apr 2012, 12:11 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

I don't know the reason for even being in their server. Only one or 2 are full. Just like ours and their game types suck. I play on their servers and really boring. and lot's of noobs too. All they use are hogs and tanks and they still can't use them. And to much camping to. I did not see not a single person taking a flag from the base. Just camping with the tanks and on building and that is all.

Also, there is no point really if we are unbanned. When we got good kills and they suspect it as a hack. They will ban us anyways. So why work hard telling them to unban us when we will get banned in the future. They always suspect everyone good hackers, that is their motto or rules. You see good people, ban them. That is why there are bunch of noobs in their servers. The will be like, "they don't hack." And that is why I think i am not banned from their servers :lol:
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Apr 2012, 12:52 PM
Find
Offline DeAth Cr0w

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Nebula Wrote:I don't know the reason for even being in their server. Only one or 2 are full. Just like ours and their game types suck. I play on their servers and really boring. and lot's of noobs too. All they use are hogs and tanks and they still can't use them. And to much camping to. I did not see not a single person taking a flag from the base. Just camping with the tanks and on building and that is all.

Also, there is no point really if we are unbanned. When we got good kills and they suspect it as a hack. They will ban us anyways. So why work hard telling them to unban us when we will get banned in the future. They always suspect everyone good hackers, that is their motto or rules. You see good people, ban them. That is why there are bunch of noobs in their servers. The will be like, "they don't hack." And that is why I think i am not banned from their servers :lol:

That may be true but when there's nothing to play I would play in a MM servers cuz a lot of them were full yesterday and SmG servers were empty.
14 Apr 2012, 01:10 PM
Find
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

lol who would like to play stuff like hog wars? XD
i get to join mm servers without my tag and i was in there when kills alone was typing about us
and he said that SmG will not get unbanned cause they think we hack LMAO.
if you're too good for a server then why join it...
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
14 Apr 2012, 03:37 PM
Find
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54

DeAth Cr0w, simply saying sorry may seem simple, but you're not the one saying sorry are you? You being pretty selfish telling someone to apologize only so you can play on MM's server. That's like saying "Say sorry to your dad so I can come to your house and play your Xbox!" Have some decency, dude.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
14 Apr 2012, 03:44 PM
Find
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 37
Crystal DonatorLegendaryHalo GodThanks From Cloud

haha they perma banned me again two months ago because i wouldn't run the anti cheat at two in the morning when it was only me and apparently an under cover H2V member in the server i was spanking him so bad he started to whine like a little bitch then he messages me and says im banned if i dont comply so i told him where he could stick his anti cheat

EDIT: Yea sure sometimes there the only servers that have people in them but i find its not worth all the bull shit that comes with it there so fucked in the head over there its not even funny, I bet moose still gets his two cents in about everything behind scences and Tbest just rides his ***** all day long. Saying that were DDos them HA , thats just the excuse they make up for paying all that money for a connection that sucks ass
14 Apr 2012, 03:44 PM
Find
Offline DeAth Cr0w

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Bender Wrote:DeAth Cr0w, simply saying sorry may seem simple, but you're not the one saying sorry are you? You being pretty selfish telling someone to apologize only so you can play on MM's server. That's like saying "Say sorry to your dad so I can come to your house and play your Xbox!" Have some decency, dude.

I'm not doing to just for myself im doing it for all SmG members who were unfairly banned
14 Apr 2012, 05:34 PM
Find
Offline The Kantanomo

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

Can i ask that all the people who have no idea what even happened to stop talking like they were there, your just making things worse.
[Image: silentkiller.png]
14 Apr 2012, 05:40 PM
Find