Current time: 16 May 2024, 12:36 PM

away from home
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54
Likes Given: 0
Re: away from home

I'm Asian. Any post I read automatically becomes invalid.
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
29 Apr 2012, 06:45 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

I am not a kid. I am 18. I don't need to go to college to prove you're ignorant.

Shingles =/= Chicken pox ... End of story. They are different. Don't go editing your posts, it shows I am right, and everyone can see you edited. Sadly, they can't see what it said before you cowardly edited the post.
[Image: 27269.png]
29 Apr 2012, 06:47 AM
Website Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

PirateEggs Wrote:I am not a kid. I am 18. I don't need to go to college to prove you're ignorant.

Shingles =/= Chicken pox ... End of story. They are different. Don't go editing your posts, it shows I am right, and everyone can see you edited. Sadly, they can't see what it said before you cowardly edited the post.

I never said it did. In your words your "shoddy" mind cant seem to grasp that what I'm implying is it can lead to shingles if you get it as an adult. Adult chicken pox usually occurs in people who actually had the condition as children. Why is this so? It’s because with adult chicken pox the virus associated with the original chicken pox becomes active again, after originally lying dormant in the person’s body.

---> Reason I said it can lead to shingles if your an adult----> Shingles is caused by the reactivation of the virus (Which is called varicella-zoster virus)
that causes chickenpox, usually in adulthood after the initial chickenpox illness.

Now go on somewhere kid I could argue about this all day but I'm moving on kids. Act your age not your ***** size.... :up: My point is made. End of story. Bye now [perc]
29 Apr 2012, 07:24 AM
Find