Current time: 15 May 2024, 09:14 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EURO 2012 <<SPAIN vs ITALY>>
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
Likes Given: 0
GhostLegendary
Re: EURO 2012 <<SPAIN vs ITALY>>

Does it even matter? All American countries cannot participate either way.
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
29 Jun 2012, 08:15 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Gay spain is gay.
They are in the final just cuz CR7 din't strike :p
29 Jun 2012, 08:18 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Ok... here is news to everyone.

Germany is only good because all their players are very young. That is a huge advantage. Spain the same but they have little more older players.
The teams that are good and always have been good. Brazil, Argentina, Mexico. They still call Brazil and Argentina the giants because they are very good. Even though Argentine beat Brazil 4-3.

I am a Argentina fan. But if I choose between those two teams I will go for Spain.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
29 Jun 2012, 08:28 AM
Find
Offline Gantzer

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 16

Japan has beaten once Argentina 1-0 lolz don't care much about the outcome, but i think Spain has more skilled players then Italy..... despite i feel we'll win with the penalties xD
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Fact is genius's can take all the hard work of the common folk and turn the whole entire thing around, so that it's like it was all for nothing. As one of those with talent, let me apologize. I know it's unfair but... TOUGH SHIT, SUCKER'S!!

Humans believe their lives and ants lives are weighted differently. This is profound arrogance.

Nothing worse than being strong, but not strong enough.
29 Jun 2012, 08:42 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

That was a so fixed game. And it was 3-1. They didn't call half of the fouls they should have called which makes me pissed off. The fans thought it was a big deal. They don't understand "fixed."
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
29 Jun 2012, 08:54 AM
Find
Offline Gantzer

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 16

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/match/52606/japan-vs-argentina/report">http://www.goal.com/en/match/52606/japa ... ina/report</a><!-- m -->
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Fact is genius's can take all the hard work of the common folk and turn the whole entire thing around, so that it's like it was all for nothing. As one of those with talent, let me apologize. I know it's unfair but... TOUGH SHIT, SUCKER'S!!

Humans believe their lives and ants lives are weighted differently. This is profound arrogance.

Nothing worse than being strong, but not strong enough.
29 Jun 2012, 08:59 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Nukem Wrote:I use to play soccer and it was a load of fun but it is as boring to watch as watching paint dry.
Ray, America can't be in the Euro cup for two reasons. One: America is not in Europe.
Two: America is a region not a country so it couldn't qualify to play. (USA is an acceptable alternative to saying United States of America).
Saying America when meaning USA is denying the existence of all the other countries on the American continents.

Thats because they don't exist. There just land we shall acquire eventually [spritz]

All of you saying that the USA soccer team sucks, well no sh*t. All our good athletes go towards the NBA, NFL ect. And that's due to the the fact that soccer is gay. The whole world likes it, but its so boring to watch, and played it as a kid, pretty stupid, your just tiring yourself out running back and forth up and down the field to get 2 seconds of possession time. That's a load of shit. Also, everyone calls soccer "football", so when an American talks to someone out of country and asks what sports they like, they say "football" and we get our hopes up for nothing when we find out they like running up and down a field. American sports are much better. Basketball/Football are WAY better because there is a lot more elements then just running towards the damn ball. You need a better math skill because there are many different ways to score for instance a touchdown = 6 points
PAT = 1
conversion = 2
defensive conversion = 2 (in some leagues; not in the NFL)
Safety = 2
not only that, but there are MUCH more rules. Im not even going into that.

The point is that all of this is good, as it INVOLVES you. Where as soccer your just watching dudes kick a ball back and forth, hoping it will go into the goal. In football and basketball, there is a tactical approach to everything, even if you don't necessarily realize it. For instance, you have to decide what kind of play your going to run as a coach. Your 10-8 yards and goal, barely in the red zone. Are you going to run a wide hand off to the right, or are you going to a quick slant I-formation pass? It all comes down to decisions like that, when your not necessarily ALWAYS relying on the skill of your players to acmplish something. You become involved, even when watching. When you watch it and a play goes wrong, you cant help but screech out why they didn't do this as you thought they should. There is a lever of involvement not evident or found in a game like soccer.
29 Jun 2012, 09:26 AM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

beasty stop! AMERICA IS NOT USA, AMERICA IS A CONTINENT! get it right! I don't really care about football, nba. Those sports aren't the best just because USA loves it. USA IS NOT F****NG EVERYTHING.

Soccer is not gay. It's a sport. With rules as the other sports.
http://www.soccer-fans-info.com/soccer-rules.html
The only difference between footbal and soccer(excluding the rules) is that in footbal you got more ways to score...that's it.
Everybody has differents opinions. respect them.
You seem to be a cool guy, please don't act like a d*ck. just saying.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
29 Jun 2012, 10:02 AM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Conan Wrote:beasty stop! AMERICA IS NOT USA, AMERICA IS A CONTINENT! get it right! I don't really care about football, nba. Those sports aren't the best just because USA loves it. USA IS NOT F****NG EVERYTHING.

Soccer is not gay. It's a sport. With rules as the other sports.
http://www.soccer-fans-info.com/soccer-rules.html
The only difference between footbal and soccer(excluding the rules) is that in footbal you got more ways to score...that's it.
Everybody has differents opinions. respect them.
You seem to be a cool guy, please don't act like a d*ck. just saying.

Im not a ***** for arguing a point conan. I feel a cretin way and im not an ass just because id like to give some logic as to WHY i feel that way. And no fricken sh*t america is a continent, its also slang for USA. Never said USA was everything, i have no idea where you got that assumption from. And nope, there is a BIG difference between soccer and football. Never once did I disrespect another opinion, you mistook me stating my own as that. And about your last statement, i'd rather stay true to myself then care about the opinions of others. In otherwords, its great you feel that way about me, but in the end, if its one or the other, im going to be myself, and thats the bottom line.
29 Jun 2012, 10:19 AM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

I'm sorry if i offended you, but it really annoys me, well not just me, others people too, when someone from united states refers to USA as America forgetting that there're other countries in AMERICA. It's a little bit denigrating to the others countries.
Nukem Wrote:Saying America when meaning USA is denying the existence of all the other countries on the American continents.

Thats because they don't exist. There just land we shall acquire eventually [spritz]

All of you saying that the USA soccer team sucks, well no sh*t. All our good athletes go towards the NBA, NFL ect................, so when an American talks to someone out of country and asks what sports they like, they say "football" and we get our hopes up for nothing when we find out they like running up and down a field. American sports are much better. Basketball/Football are WAY better because there is a lot more elements then just running towards the damn ball......
There is a lever of involvement not evident or found in a game like soccer.[/quote]

I have meet and be friend of people from United States(they come from Tampa, Florida)...they also commit this mistake. Maybe you don't realize this when you're writting, so this is not you're fault. As far as they told me, in their school the teachers also referred as America when it's US or USA.
Going back on topic
In soccer there's also tactics, formations, you need to know when you pass the ball, when you kick the ball, you need reflexes, it's not just run up and down following a ball and kick it.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
29 Jun 2012, 10:43 AM
Website Find