Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Unban Request

1.=DG=KEFE
2.ALT + F4
3.allenzo219
4.08 july 2012, idk time
5.i downloaded a cracked version of the game
6.i was banned because i think i share the same cd key as someone else, btw it was the SmG Oz server, im also banned from all other SmG servers, SmG Oz was the only one i could join, on the other servers, idk why im banned because ever since i downloaded halo ive always been banned
7.to be honest, i think i should be unbanned because sometimes i seem to get the SmG Oz server active, i always seem to be the first one there, then others join, umm plus i really REALLY enjoy the server its always epic, idk why i should be unbanned from other servers to be honest, but id really like to play there since they are always active and full, if im not unbanned from other SmG servers then its cool, but i really want to be unabnned from SmG Oz.. thanks in advance for what ever the outcome is

KEFE
07 Jul 2012, 11:53 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond
Re: Unban Request

Sorry man we cannot help you if you have a cracked key. I suggest either buying a key from me and will never be banned unless you cheat/hack/mod/glitch or buy a game in stores.
I sell them for 5.00 USD.

Sorry man I know your probably a legitimate gamer but we cant unban that key then have the cheaters that use that same key back in our servers.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
08 Jul 2012, 12:02 AM
Website Find