I was Banned!!!!
Offline FEARa

Banned
Banned
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
I was Banned!!!!

Before reporting to u or any other Smg clan members about my bannings from SmG games, i would like to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Brandon Wu. I am 12 years old. How are u doing. Following my introductory paragraph is my reporting.

1. I was think i was using the name, "FEAR". I was banned all the games f1. When i was banned, i rom SMG 01- SMG M4 except for the ones i could not enter from the start.
2. I have also used the name haTE, Insane Blade, DREAD, Killerbee, and Mr Rhyno. These are the names i used.
3. My xfire username is brandonwu75.
4. I was probably banned from the SmG games at 7/5/2012.
5. Well, at first, i bought a Halo Custom Edition game. I was about to install it when my baby sister (4 years old) took it (very evil) and put it in her play-doh creations and broke it. I told my mom and got scolded and she would not buy a new one. In deep regret for my carelessness, i still hadn't gave up. So I worked hard scanning and researching almost every bit of information i find on the web. Finally, i found the one way, using a cracked code. So yes, i've basically used both ways listed here. So i apologize for using this cheap and unrefined way. I will not do it again. Please forgive me.
6. I suppose i was banned because I killed too many people or maybe something else that the server didn't like.
7. When i went to play halo ce, i was happy and proud of myself that i was able to play halo, despite the face that, "I" broke the halo CD. After a few days of playing Halo CE, I played once again like usual because i like CE alot and finally realizing that i had been banned. I tried several other SMG games. The only SMG game that i could join was SmG oz. I was either banned or unable to join. I was in despair and was thinking about what i had done. This is why i've come to this website, to seek for help. I also tried several other games (not created by SmG) and i could join. So please unban me and once again, i apologize for the cracked code. Please forgive me.
Thank you for reading my Ban Appeal.

P.S: I might join the SmG clan- its cool and worthy.
08 Jul 2012, 02:06 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool
Re: I was Banned!!!!

Ok... first of all, you don't need to make 3 seperate topics about this...
The reasons for your banning may be because someone else who has gotten the same cracked copy of halo has been banned on our servers for aimbotting, hacking, etc.
The reason you can still join OZ is because it is hosted in a different place by someone else.
There could be other reasons too..
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
08 Jul 2012, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Facundo

12 Years of Service
Threads: 129
Likes Given: 1
Discord: xblcn
GhostHalo God

Try re-installing the game with another CD key and tell us if the problem persists.
[Image: sig2013_zpsv1iu7lr7.png]

Tryouts done: 42
08 Jul 2012, 02:39 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

Just because the Disc broke doesn't mean you can't use the CD-key that come with it, if you have the box by any chance you could install it again with the legitimate cd-key.
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
08 Jul 2012, 03:29 AM
Find Reply