Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 05:04 PM

Arma 2: DayZ Frustration
Offline Searox

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 0
Arma 2: DayZ Frustration

Okay, I have been playing DayZ for awhile now and I feel like making a journal of my conquest to become the best murder.

Day One
Character 1
I spawned near a port and then notice it was my favourite town. I run around with a few zombies on my back to help me chase away people. I lucky found a axe inside a shed and killed the zombies on my back. I started bleeding uncontrollably. I used the bandage I found and thus I had my first weapon. I started roaming around buildings to find items only to find out they have all been looted... I find on my travels a church. I hoped I would find a gun but someone else was looking at it too. It was a survivor, Not only that but I found zombies lurking around him. So I took this opportunity to run away inside a hospital. I knew this hospital was the best looting spot to find a Lee Entfield, and so I continued searching until... A survivor with a gun starts shooting inside. I panicked hoping that he didn't have a lot of ammo. I grabbed my Axe and startled him, I striked first with 2 hits with the axe thinking I had won. But as soon as the thoughts of winning rushed through my head. The survivor unloaded a full clip inside my brain. I had 5000 blood left but also noticed some zombies that were following the survivor. I then figured out... That was the Survivor at the church. As I slowly fade out to death. I say DAM U

I hoped you liked it. I'll Continue posting these every time I die

Day 2
Character 2
I respawn with the boring, natural sea near me. But there was a town with alot of deads souls. As i entered the town, Zombies meet me with unsuspecting looks of delight. I ran as quick as I could until i saw a body. I looked behind me to check if any zombies were on me. Only one. I thought he might of had a weapon and I was correct. I took his hatchet and killed the zombie. But I was seen by 3 more zombies so I continue to run into a huge work shed. I quickly dispose of the zombies but found that I was bleeding. I had to repair it quick and I got back on the road. But this time I went through the woods. I found absoulutly nothing. It took me a 20min run to get through the forest and meet... The dreaded Hospital. As I ran to the hospital I was spotted by zombies and tried to kill them by going inside a house. I luckily tricked them and ran because i notice it was too much for me to handle. As I reach a chapel... I spotted survivors, They looked pack with juicy guns and had huge backpacks, I thought to myself... Is it worth it? I decided to take the risk and tailed them. They setted up base in a huge factory. I took my chance and went inside and killed a zombie tailing them also. But they also spotted me. They both had a crowbar and a tent. I was surprise. We stared at each other for awhile. I then took off bursting out incase they had a pistol. But when I got out. Zombies approach me from every direction. I soon notice that I had 9000 blood left. It was very bad because I could get the fatal 1 hit knockout. I tried to run out but I was cornered and very soon dead.

Dead: 18 zombies killed. 0 Murders. 0 Bandits.
[Image: dwm2012120214520822.png]
30 Jul 2012, 10:38 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Drago

12 Years of Service
Threads: 124
Discord: drago2030#9134
JokerCoolCS:GO Tournament AwardLegendaryThe BombThe Bomb
The BombGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Re: Arma 2: DayZ Frustration

I love dayZ it's a great game

Ask them if their friendly and say where is it and etc (they might troll you through.)

Edit: I wished I had the ARMA II: Combined ops (which includes the full ARMA 2 game and Ops arrowhead. I will buy ARMA 3 if it has zombies)

CHECK before you enter unless u need to find something then someone kills you maybe
[Image: ixqcnOT.png]
Member -> Admin -> Member -> Senpai Member -> Recruiter  -> Senpai Member -> Server Manager -> Support -Senpai Member
[力こそすべてだ]
Original Avatar by TID - https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=418969
31 Jul 2012, 01:30 AM
Find Reply
Offline Searox

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Drago Wrote:I love dayZ it's a great game

Ask them if their friendly and say where is it and etc (they might troll you through.)

Edit: I wished I had the ARMA II: Combined ops (which includes the full ARMA 2 game and Ops arrowhead. I will buy ARMA 3 if it has zombies)

CHECK before you enter unless u need to find something then someone kills you maybe
Everyone I see with guns are usually killers. Its better off killing them before they get a cheap shot. Also they could lead you into a group of bandits if your not careful enough. I bought arma2 after careful consideration. I'll be posting a new story today since its easy to type because it was so recently. My favorite gun is a Lee Entfield if you want to know. Also my type of pistol is Makarov. My most hated people are...[supasnipa]. I had alot of ammo at that time with my primary! BTW I am a dangerous player running into zombies.
31 Jul 2012, 04:44 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Drago

12 Years of Service

Lee envied is so LOUD so don't bother getting that
Member -> Admin -> Member -> Senpai Member -> Recruiter  -> Senpai Member -> Server Manager -> Support -Senpai Member
[力こそすべてだ]
31 Jul 2012, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
Offline Searox

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Drago Wrote:Lee envied is so LOUD so don't bother getting that
I say thats a good thing because I can attract players to me and also attract zombies. But it also attract those bloody snipers. Thats why I carry my handy hatchet.
31 Jul 2012, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Drago

12 Years of Service

Only if their using surround headset :)
Edit: hatchet is very good
[力こそすべてだ]
01 Aug 2012, 01:24 AM
Find Reply