The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Browsers

Chuck Norris Wrote:Try using SuperAntiMalware... It picks out the viruses most anti virus softwares can't
And how old is your computer?
Most computers from like 6 or more years ago doesnt have enough eletricity to run halo

Lol. no thats completely false. A computer does not simply "have to little electricity", its plugged into a wall. If it overheats, internal parts can melt, but *most* Pc's are adequate in cooling measures. Old computers dont break of old age, there has to be something wrong with it. So in theory, you could have a computer from the 70's, provided it had updated software. As far as hardware goes, it cant just break, there is always a cause. Old computers are more susceptible to breaking, however it is never a guarantee.

And dont use SuperAntiMalware, use MalwareBytes Anti Malware, its much better.
29 Aug 2012, 05:37 PM
Find Reply
Offline Chuck Norris

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 3

SmG Beasty Wrote:
Chuck Norris Wrote:Try using SuperAntiMalware... It picks out the viruses most anti virus softwares can't
Most computers from like 6 or more years ago doesnt have enough eletricity to run halo

Lol. no thats completely false. A computer does not simply "have to little electricity", its plugged into a wall. If it overheats, internal parts can melt, but *most* Pc's are adequate in cooling measures. Old computers dont break of old age, there has to be something wrong with it. So in theory, you could have a computer from the 70's, provided it had updated software. As far as hardware goes, it cant just break, there is always a cause. Old computers are more susceptible to breaking, however it is never a guarantee.

Firstly, one of my older computers had updated software but it just didn't have the RAM and electricity to run Halo CE... Even check it on the Internet

Secondly, I have Malware Bytes and SuperAntiMalware and I first scanned my PC using Malware bytes it didnt pick out any viruses but when I scanned it with SuperANtiMalware immediately after... It picked out 2
WAAAGH
29 Aug 2012, 10:25 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Chuck Norris Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:

Firstly, one of my older computers had updated software but it just didn't have the RAM and electricity to run Halo CE... Even check it on the Internet

Secondly, I have Malware Bytes and SuperAntiMalware and I first scanned my PC using Malware bytes it didnt pick out any viruses but when I scanned it with SuperANtiMalware immediately after... It picked out 2

lol one thing is for sure, there both better than Norton/McAffe :lol:
30 Aug 2012, 02:31 PM
Find Reply
Offline Village

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 6

To me it sounds like all registry errors. Like around 3000 errors. I was having this issue and i purchased spyhunter, but now it comes with RegHunter and its a scanner too. I ran it and had like 3000 registry errors. I clicked fix all and that was a big help. Chrome runs well again.
]
31 Aug 2012, 05:25 PM
Find Reply