Current time: 03 May 2024, 12:42 PM

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Offline At0mic

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 0
Red Faction: Guerrilla

Red Faction: Guerrilla is an awesome game and I think that it would be heaps of fun to play every now and then. Me, Stealer and another friend of ours were playing it and we had heaps of fun (With only 3 players? Impossible!). As far as I know, no one plays it anymore. Absolutely no one. But, if we could organize to play it like once a week/fortnight or something it would be heaps of fun. Anyone who has the game would know that the destruction is amazing (And would agree that there should be a Transformers game based in New York using Geomod :) ). For any who don't even know what it looks like, the destruction is way better than BF3. Well... BF3's destruction is made that way to keep the right gameplay mechanics, but... Anyway. For those who have played multiplayer on RFG, you should of seen it when all we got was Singularity Charges, Proximity Mines and a Reconstructor on Quarantine....

Can anyone *cough* Stealer *cough* vouch for me? It is an awesome game. :up: :nyan:
Xfire: bioborg
GFWL: At0mic Cyb0rg
Origin: At0micCyb0rg
Steam: Helghast98
Sony Online Entertainment: At0micCyb0rg
[Image: c27a250fe2296eb8.png]
08 Sep 2012, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline Stealer

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 83
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ShadowStealer7#1337
Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla

I bought it on At0mic's word. After playing for the first time, I was glad I listened. It's true the online is dead, but a match between SmG members (Private, not Matchmaking) could be fun. I would recommend this game MUCH more than Red Faction Armageddon. And then there's the few, but excellent, mods...

So in short, HELL YES for the PC version! [perc]

08 Sep 2012, 11:52 PM
Find Reply