Current time: 16 May 2024, 05:25 AM

Hey guys
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 37
Crystal DonatorLegendaryHalo GodThanks From Cloud
Re: Hey guys

SmG Daeth Wrote:Never seen you. You must be one fo the 1337 skill guys from before I started.
XF is a old clan that used to play halo 2 quite a bit but moved on. Most of there members are all fairly old (not sayin you guys are old old)
29 Mar 2011, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 112
Likes Given: 30
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhostDiamond

Haven't seen an XF here in our site at all im glad that you came on over to say hello Regulate. XF is an old clan here in the h2v community but sadly we don't see you guys on here due to preferences and peaked decisions about this game but its all good. Your welcome here any time.
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
29 Mar 2011, 02:12 AM
Find Reply
Offline IcedOut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50
Likes Given: 0

SmG Daeth Wrote:Never seen you. You must be one fo the 1337 skill guys from before I started.
bak bak bak in the day XF use to b on h2v more. ahhh i rember their snipers servers n stuff. then they left :( but wb :D. Most respected group on h2v
Best BR Yi D Halo Broke My Heart </3
[Image: SmG%20IcedOut.png]
[Image: 863325556.png][Image: 19592750.png]
Youtube:IcedOutkrs
Twitter: @IcedOutkrs
YAW TRICK YAW!!!! Ba BANG!
29 Mar 2011, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer

XF is a huge clan. I visited there website one day

3000 members i think.
29 Mar 2011, 09:16 PM
Find Reply
Offline Daeth

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 66

JinX Wrote:XF is a huge clan. I visited there website one day

3000 members i think.

damn . . .
29 Mar 2011, 11:02 PM
Find Reply
Offline {XF}Regulate

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 4

We actually are not that big, we just have that many registered users on the forum. They started out on Halo CE and big into the heavy weapons. Though the lag in the game is really bad and I didn't noticed the lag until I played a game with less lag. I started out in Halo CE as user "imfrodo" and used to be really good. Then I bought H2V, was introduced to the {XF} clan when I sniped a clan member in a ghost out of shear luck. I was pretty good in the game, that is until hackers infested the game. Then I tried COD 4 and couldn't get the game to run smoothly. I had to stop the gaming scene for a while to get the last semester of college out of the way to become a teacher. After graduating I went back to H2V still infested with hackers, tried COD 4 again and finally figured out the setting to get the game to run smoothly, mostly when I got a new video card. Tried Crysis 2 demo, then back to COD 4, and now I prefer H2V and wish I could recreate the old clan servers, but as a first year teacher we are dirt poor. The clan ditched the H2V game because of the hackers and then stopped their halo CE servers because the clan stopped playing that as well. The clan is currently in limbo waiting for a really good game to hit the market. Some think it will be Crysis2 others think it might be brink. I think some of the newer Halo games need to hit the PC with enough hacker protection so it can be played safe from hackers.
After coming back to H2V I either need to play the game again in easy and then in legendary so I can increase my skills again or just keep playing. The problem I find is that I come a crossed players with the assault rifle and die with two shots from some other players while it take me a half a clip on a good day and whole clip to two on a bad day to kill somebody, that pisses me off. I think H2V has got some lag going on in it too, since I noticed characters jump around and one second I try to sword guy in his back, then the next second he gets me from behind and I never lunged forward. I see you guys on once in a while and you are all really good, I just hope to never find out that you hack or you will be on my shit list.

Oh, and I believe you have played on of the older clan members {XF}IURed and I think {XF}Neanderthal gets on once in a while still. Red has tried other games but keeps coming back to H2V and Neaderthal has friends in moose's clan. I'll change games up once in a while if I have money, but prefer to tear it up with swords and rox in H2V.
29 Mar 2011, 11:33 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

Well just recently i kinda quite H2V for Halo Ce. We use to run 12 servers now cut down to 5 on h2v. But on the other hand we run 13 1.00CE server (full almost all day everyday). Now a 1.04 PC server too. I have not quite im just done playing like i use to CE is just more fun then H2V.
Reasons for this
-ALOT more people
-H2V got old fast
-I can not play a game with out thinking someone is botting
-CE is more relaxed and fun
-People actually play custom maps on CE

Im down for a rockets and swords game though.

Also i promise you our servers are the cleanest. .
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
30 Mar 2011, 01:30 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline IcedOut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50

{XF}Regulate Wrote:We actually are not that big, we just have that many registered users on the forum. They started out on Halo CE and big into the heavy weapons. Though the lag in the game is really bad and I didn't noticed the lag until I played a game with less lag. I started out in Halo CE as user "imfrodo" and used to be really good. Then I bought H2V, was introduced to the {XF} clan when I sniped a clan member in a ghost out of shear luck. I was pretty good in the game, that is until hackers infested the game. Then I tried COD 4 and couldn't get the game to run smoothly. I had to stop the gaming scene for a while to get the last semester of college out of the way to become a teacher. After graduating I went back to H2V still infested with hackers, tried COD 4 again and finally figured out the setting to get the game to run smoothly, mostly when I got a new video card. Tried Crysis 2 demo, then back to COD 4, and now I prefer H2V and wish I could recreate the old clan servers, but as a first year teacher we are dirt poor. The clan ditched the H2V game because of the hackers and then stopped their halo CE servers because the clan stopped playing that as well. The clan is currently in limbo waiting for a really good game to hit the market. Some think it will be Crysis2 others think it might be brink. I think some of the newer Halo games need to hit the PC with enough hacker protection so it can be played safe from hackers.
After coming back to H2V I either need to play the game again in easy and then in legendary so I can increase my skills again or just keep playing. The problem I find is that I come a crossed players with the assault rifle and die with two shots from some other players while it take me a half a clip on a good day and whole clip to two on a bad day to kill somebody, that pisses me off. I think H2V has got some lag going on in it too, since I noticed characters jump around and one second I try to sword guy in his back, then the next second he gets me from behind and I never lunged forward. I see you guys on once in a while and you are all really good, I just hope to never find out that you hack or you will be on my sh*t list.

Oh, and I believe you have played on of the older clan members {XF}IURed and I think {XF}Neanderthal gets on once in a while still. Red has tried other games but keeps coming back to H2V and Neaderthal has friends in moose's clan. I'll change games up once in a while if I have money, but prefer to tear it up with swords and rox in H2V.
id b on the new halo games if they came on pc.
Best BR Yi D Halo Broke My Heart </3
[Image: 863325556.png][Image: 19592750.png]
Youtube:IcedOutkrs
Twitter: @IcedOutkrs
YAW TRICK YAW!!!! Ba BANG!
30 Mar 2011, 03:12 PM
Find Reply