11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: we should recruit Members on Halo Reach

You can host Servers on battlefield :p

This has been brought up so many times and it gets shot down every time. I have always been for a console side of SmG, however it gets shot down.

They say its because its hard to establish yourself in the console community as a big clan. Well, no, its not, there are a multitude of large clans on console, who pretty much get anyone they want, people know them like friggen 99% more ( FaZe, Synergy, OpTiC, nZ, Legacy, KU$H, SoaR) more than us. Its a good combo of skill, aggresive recruitment, sponsoring and MLG tourneys (really big one). Of course, you can lead a succseful console clan without some of that, but I digress.

The real problem us some members of of the clan are to afraid of drowing before they've ever tried to swim, and belive it or not it kind of hurts SmG in a way not many people see. So while yes, expanding to console would be the best thing for us, it will never happen.

Sorry to crush your dreams man, but they were mine too.
14 Oct 2012, 03:42 AM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

I agree with you shiver but consider this why is faze or optic so famous? First of all they play the most popular franchise in the world COD and they are good at it. If we compare this little fact with our status we would be crap since we are suppose to play HCE a game with no more than 5 thousand players at the most. If we only played HCE and didn't have servers we would probably be asked by a couple of people why are we named SmG but is because of the servers that people know about us and know how to join. I dont consider this as a bad thing because we can all play together a game that joins us.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
14 Oct 2012, 10:05 AM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Niggaz this shit is old. Make a new topic /
SmG Marshy Wrote:Y u do this to me