11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: pc vs console

SmG Ray88 Wrote:
SmG Shiver Wrote:Ok, you guys are getting a bit hypocritical here, wheres your evidence for YOUR argument? You cant, its just an opinion. Everything you said is true i guess, but so is everything i said. Yet you seem to discredit everything I say because "theres no factual evidence" all of this is a desperate attempt to cover up the fact that you guys like PC because your just a bunch of hipsters who dont want to admit console is the best and that your fanboys.

I went there, thats the REAL problem with PC, all the hypocritical fanboy egg heads. Everything else is personal prefrence. We have our share of fanboys, dont get me wrong; but you guys are just DELUSIONAL.

This isnt fanboyism, this is me getting a bit upset because you cant even argue valid points, because every point i make is just an "opinion". And to top it up you all gang up on one person flaunting nothing more than your own opinions, but treat it like fact.

Forget it, dont expect me to make a post on this useless thread, because nothing i say will matter anyway. Cudos to the console players in the clan who just kept there mouths shut. I get its a pointless waste of time arguing with fanboys.

Peace.

How am I being hypocritical? I've provided factual evidence for my arguments.

Exactly as you said, you don't have anything to back up the fecal matter coming out of your mouth.

Yes because opinions always outweigh factual evidence. :o :roll:

We're delusional because we can provide facts to back up our sh1t. :lol: ook

FANBOY? Really?
lol
LOL
LOL
LOL
wait once more
lol

We can't make valid points... I guess the points i listed arent valid points...*facepalm*

We all gang up on you? lmao probably cuz you're the only fanboy lmao

Other console players that kept there mouth shut huh?

yes everything you say doesn't matter, as you cant back up what you say
That's like going to court and saying you win, even though you have nothing to back you up.
All you can come up are rebuttals which are all opinon based.

Perhaps you're the only console fanboy here ;)

oh and bye

Id did not plan on posting any more, but are you retarded? When have you, or anyone else, including me, for that matter EVER posted fact.

You are the DUBMEST SMART person I have EVER met.

See how angry you got me? Im quoting iRobot >_>

Nubula, please for the love of god, stop posting here. Your of no contribution of this thread other than instigating. What is your problem with me man? You about three quarters the reason im flipping, your like that annoyin aunt who always nit picks and has there stupid little side comment. Any time i say anything, whether it be here or anywhere else, you always got to put your two cents in and holler how much you agree with anybodys opinion but mine like anyone gives two shits, this is the same kid who walks around trying to be a mod, kid your not red, so quit telling everyone what to do.

Everytime you open your mouth i want to scream:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQZNkiY7ds[/youtube]
20 Oct 2012, 08:16 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: pc vs console

LOL, we(me) defended the fact that this post was not flare and didn't have any raging replies. It seems that i have judge you(beasty) and you(nebula) wrong. There isn't a possible way to have a good discussion with the two of you guys. No offense to anyone, but this deserves a lock -.-
You too Ray, you got carried away a little bit.
After, that much trouble we made to Alloy because of the lock, you guys pointed the discussion to a dead end.

WELL DONE GUYS
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
20 Oct 2012, 09:56 PM
Website Find