Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 07:53 PM

Uberstrike
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169
Likes Given: 0
Re: Uberstrike

We will be the breakthrough. We will succeed in what other clans couldn't do. Remember, Battlefire, we're not the average gaming clan that does nothing and heavily focuses on one specific game. We're SmG >.>, we're very open minded and tries most games.

Overall, a game expansion for a clan is difficult, but it can be done. We just need to try. Success will never come if no attempts are made.
13 Nov 2012, 08:31 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

We don't need to attempt when we see many clans have and fell because of that. As people say, learn the mistakes others make. And I was talking talking about recruiting people from those games. If we start building a group for those games that's ok. But I am talking about literally recruiting people from those games.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
13 Nov 2012, 09:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

SmG Battlefire Wrote:We don't need to attempt when we see many clans have and fell because of that. As people say, learn the mistakes others make.
You got it all wrong. It means that you should learn what's the reason they failed, so when you try it you don't commit the same mistake. It doesn't say that you must not try it just because others have failed
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
13 Nov 2012, 10:27 PM
Website Find Reply