Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 05:32 AM

Combined scrim. (II)
Offline Village

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Re: Combined scrim. (II)

Maybe invite =DG= to one of our servers this time, at a time that works good for us. Saturday or Sunday work for me, and if =DG= can't make it we would still be able to meet throw down wit sum...
]
22 Nov 2012, 04:09 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

I am still working on the time. I understand people here have different preferred time slots.
But if something has been worked out, please try your best to make it( f you have confirmed) because last time some people who were to come, never came.

Regarding matches on SmG servers.....sure. However you must know that;
Servers should have the right gametype. eg- Real CTF settings with the correct respawn and right vehicles for the map. And also the right maps i.e. The custom maps
And no mods, unless specified.(no infinite ammo and nades)
Since the idea is to play 'competition-like' gametypes which promote organized play, team play and strategy. If you find an interesting gametype we could even try that, the server doesn't really matter, it can even be non US based. As long as its not too laggy.

Also, I have not really seen any interest from SmG members on organizing or making any of this successful(other than Facundo). Its almost to the point that I have had to message some guys in the last scrim to remind them to join in. Which is why this hasn't yet been offered.

Which brings me to a question- Do you guys want to participate in these sort of things? I feel that I maybe forcing it on you guys. Let me know if you have anything to say about it..lol
22 Nov 2012, 08:49 AM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

emmm....i haven't confirmed yet because i don't know if i'm gonna be able to play or not. As far as it's now, i want to play(I uv to be rapedz xD jkz). I'll give you the last confirm maybe 3-4 days before.

Also, I would love to help but I'm very bad at it.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Nov 2012, 05:40 PM
Website Find
Offline Village

Registered
11 Years of Service

I dont know, I was told to show up 7 p.m my time and I did. The server was already full of SmG members that didn't even sign up to scrim...And theres no magic tough to real ctf settings..but I was wondering just where do these rules for real settings come from. I thought it was for fun but Vader has mentioned that in fact its for this reason. Lets see here: this is how you put it, "Since the idea is to play 'competition-like' gametypes which promote organized play, team play and strategy." From fun to competition..wow these investigation classes i'm taking in college really train me to look at things differently...lol it use to be called a-get-together in the begining, now its called a scrim... :lol:
]
22 Nov 2012, 06:11 PM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

Before I am tempted to point out the number of flaws, misinformation, misconceptions and false information in your post.

Just tell me what kind of gametypes do you wish to play and find "fun"?
23 Nov 2012, 01:10 AM
Find
Offline Village

Registered
11 Years of Service

Tell it too the judge, and your right it can be a misconception on my part, but i've been playing this game for 6 years now. Theres many gametypes that are fun and producing the correct settings isn't rocket science. The gametype is set at what it is because thats what the server host wanted not because he didn't know how to set them any different. Theres nothing wrong with playing our server and our gametype. Letting us host the event this time would give us more freedom as far as when we can get together and play, and thats all there is to that really.
]
23 Nov 2012, 09:57 AM
Find
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

No not really because we would still have to wait for them and our game types suck because of the unlimited shit that are on our servers, and we have no scrim gametypes.

Scrims are supposed to competitive not a fun "get together"...

EDIT: Forgot to add, you would most likely get better ping in the =DG= servers then the SmG ones.
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
24 Nov 2012, 12:24 AM
Find
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

Trinity has PURPOSELY set up SmG TO for scrims lmao
I guess you forgot, even though you posted on it... Scrims on SmG TO
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
24 Nov 2012, 12:59 AM
Find
Offline Village

Registered
11 Years of Service

Well we have a scrim server to use. I think Vader said his clan is busy saturday but we could scrim with our own clan on saturday leaving sunday to hook up with =DG=... Well its already Saturday but in the future maybe we could start looking at this kinda schedule. We could alternate, scrimming their server then ours.
]
24 Nov 2012, 10:16 AM
Find
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

A scrim is against two different clans, so you can't "scrim with our own clan", we could have an MO night...
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
24 Nov 2012, 06:58 PM
Find