Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 02:18 AM

Minecraft server changelog (from me)
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 0
Minecraft server changelog (from me)

New seed is loaded. However, it's in ADVENTURE MODE.

A note on Adventure mode. Without the proper tools, you cannot break certain blocks. So, it forces you to work effectively with your StarterKit. Which leads me to the next change.

Because of the exploration of Adventure mode, I gave you some added bonuses. A map, some food, some armor, and a large stack of wood. This should make things a bit more interesting for you guys. Gives you some supplies to start working on a shelter. Because you're going to need it.

AntiCreep is to remain off for the time being. I want to see how people fare against our lovely suicidal creatures. All other plugins will either be restored or remain on.

No news on a recommend build of Bukkit, so we're going to deal with what we have for now. As soon as we have a new recommend build, I'll update it.

I've invited our DG friends to the server to enjoy it as well. It seems they only have one or two floating about, so I thought offering my server, partially as a perk of being allied with us and partially for good business, would allow us to have some more fun. I will add a new group to Essentials, entitled Ally. OPs, if a DG member approaches you requesting build access, toss them in there. And just make sure they read the rules.

It seems there's not a command for OPs to switch from Adventure to Creative quick enough. So OPs/Mods please keep that in mind when you take yourselves out of creative mode. I am the only one that can access the FTP, so I need to change the user file, which requires the server to be halted, yada yada yada. So, let's keep that in mind.
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
28 Nov 2012, 07:04 PM
Find Reply