Why do we live
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: Why do we live

Is like asking which is the beginning of the universe, however this one is less complicated. Life has always a reason, and we live to find that reason (FUCK ME THAT WAS DEEP SHIT, going back to serious)

Easy to talk hard to do. There are so many people who live 10x times harder situations than when you look at it, you'll realise how hipocrital is life. Some are happy some are sad, some dies meanwhile others lives.

I cannot tell you why YOU live, but I tell you why I live. I admire how is life, how mysterious it is, how weird it is, how fagile and at the same time undestructible it is. I don't believe in God, that' why i don't mention him here (although, i use phrase like Oh my ogd irl, but more like a phrase and joke insteed of being serious about that). I believe in Life and Humanity, I believe that one day humanity would be able to resolve those, but at the same time it will create another one. It's something weird that even me can't explain very well, but when i think about it, somehow, it makes me feel well.

Tell me why YOU live crazy? or why you used to live, cause right now you sound like you have lost your reason
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
12 Mar 2013, 09:51 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Kinda weird I'm getting this quote form Assassins Creed Revelations. But this is a good example.

I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing it's purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. And here, at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit for a message. That eludes my understanding. Who are we, who have been blessed to share our stories like this? To speak across centuries. Maybe you will answer all the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make all this suffering something in the end - Ezio

You might not know the answer now. But everyone has a purpose in life. Everyone has a part to do in this world. You might not know it. But someone else in the future will understand why, and answer your questions. Bullying is an example. You might not know why they do it, and if it will ever stop. But someone else might know now, or in the future.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
12 Mar 2013, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
Offline Radar

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 20

Well, that's something only yourself can answer...
[Image: RadarNuovo_zps9c69f1ff.gif]
[Image: z1ha.png]
12 Mar 2013, 11:59 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Tello

12 Years of Service
Threads: 5
GhostLegendary

The world doesn't suck, people do.
Life often isn't like you would want it to be, however, try to make the best out of everything, no matter how small and insignificant it is, it'll make your life less bad.
Think positive,help other people and they'll help you too, even if yo don't expect them to.
Enjoy every aspect of what you do, it's the little things in life that make you happier.
I used to get bullied, now I got taller and stronger(xD) and using only words I stopped being a victim.
13 Mar 2013, 12:20 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

It is friends, family, relatives, loved ones that make you live and fight and strive to improve your life so that it benefits you and them mutually.
A place you can go back to leaving all your worries behind is what is called home, find your home and you will forget all your miseries, I wish you good luck man on your route to peace.
Godspeed.
13 Mar 2013, 12:45 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Radar

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 20

SmG Radar Wrote:Well, that's something only yourself can answer...

This is the best answer,
And who is this guy named Radar, so smart and wise...
hahaha
[Image: RadarNuovo_zps9c69f1ff.gif]
[Image: z1ha.png]
13 Mar 2013, 03:09 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Crazy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55

SmG Conan Wrote:Tell me why YOU live crazy? or why you used to live, cause right now you sound like you have lost your reason

your right cannon i don't no my reason for why i live. i never had one in the first place. i wish i did but i don't.
H2V name: SmG Crazzy
xbox name: crazycaboose1
MC name: SmG_Crazy

[Image: crazy.png]
13 Mar 2013, 07:29 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

SmG Crazy Wrote:
SmG Conan Wrote:Tell me why YOU live crazy? or why you used to live, cause right now you sound like you have lost your reason

your right cannon i don't no my reason for why i live. i never had one in the first place. i wish i did but i don't.
Well then live to find one, and when you find that reason fullfill it.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
13 Mar 2013, 11:57 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

SmG Crazy Wrote:Why do we live
sso tat we die in pz.
y u askes??
13 Mar 2013, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

Well I will start saying that most part of people with a brain take a moment to ask why they exist in their lives. I think Crazy no1 will be able to answer that except for you. The problem of life is indeed the way most part of human beings are, and that involving entire nations. They are constantly trying to fakk everyone else in the search of their own better state of life. To realize about this fact will make u become part of the change but the problem is that this way of thinking is so rare that u can just dream about a possible change in people's minds. Going back to the point, your happiness as a human being is only based on what you are happy doing and what your not. Life ,as said before, isn't always going to be as happy as u would wish it to be but the point of existing is to face problems and get over them just to see the other side of the wall in which you are immersed in. I live because I dream with a better world but we are far far away for that to happen and for the moment I enjoy my life to the most and I meet people that can also be able to think about this prominent future.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
13 Mar 2013, 02:43 PM
Find Reply