Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 11:46 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Website upgrade?
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Website upgrade?

What do you mean I dont understand? Alot of us think its good, but could be better (clearly evident by the poll that was added five mins ago...) Im not gonna argue with you, i'd hate to have this topic flamed with fights and locked up when we are trying to be productive....

Im just curious, what else should we be concerned about instead of these things?

PS. "That's not your job. Use the edit tool only for Roster purpose. Let the MODS do that." meh, people wanted a poll, i added one because i can and i was on at the time. I dont really see anyone thinking its that big a deal. And im sure if it was such a huge deal then an admin wouldn't have enabled MCP in the entire forum then ^__^ think about it like me doing it for pulse while he was busy posting on another thread if it makes you feel better :)
15 Apr 2013, 09:28 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

@Lich - No he has not I'm afraid.

It's not your job. Hell what's the point for MODS than? Do only things related to Roster/xfire contacts.

If there needs to be a poll added then tell a captain or Mod.

Now what we do need to be concern about is Reaper. I still need to talk to Nukem about practice gametypes on MO. But to make things happen I need peoples help.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
15 Apr 2013, 09:32 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

but im not in reaper. Why would I care? Just curious. Not everyone is in reaper, not everyone's top concern is reaper either.
15 Apr 2013, 09:35 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Oh really?

The team representing other clans.
We haven't won a single game the past few scrims. Everyone complaining about it so I think it's at the top.
15 Apr 2013, 09:36 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Lich Wrote:Well logically, battlefire, if there were no roster managers, then this website will be full of useless s*** and outdated members etc... even though it pains me to say this... roster managers are just as important as mods. However personally I prefer mods for a variety of reasons both personal and business

And about the Reaper, you should move this comment to the other forum. So in simple terms (I hope you understand), beasty made the right decision (about the poll), if YOU on the other hand have a problem (as you said) take it up with the Admins (and hopefully not about me).

Actually was not suppose to. The point of having a rank is to work on that specific field. And mods are more important because without mods. Our forums will be full of spams and junk. Roser comes in second. Besides we have lists of people below in the site. Click a legend and there you go. If you want to do a Mod job then wait. But other then that tell a mod to do it.

Now back on topic. Who ever said a whole new package in the poll. May I ask what you smokin? (No offence but confused)

Pm'ing Lich about the Mod thing. Don't want o spam the thread.
15 Apr 2013, 09:41 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Oh really?

We haven't won a single game the past few scrims. Everyone complaining about it so I think it's at the top.

well that depends on who you talk to, we got a good rep as a clan, so we lost a few to DG or other pro clans? Id be more surprised if we won against them tbh.

The checklist to me probably goes more like this:

1)Keep the haxors away, and more importantly the peeps in our servers. Also keep the servers nice and maintained (Trinity, nero and the SM's are doing a good job, obviously this is an ongoing goal though)
2)Increase the flow of new members
3)get some of these newer members to post a bit more, alot of em are joining then just going inactive..

Not sure where it fits in on the list but maybe do something to help save Halo 2? Whats left of the H2V community needs to get some sort of hacking community to decrypt the live key algorithm or something, that'd help the game tremendously...

SmG Lich Wrote:Actually, I do want a mod job :)

Get in line bub xD

Battle was Roster Manager before me, he understands that its an important role (and that its a pain in the ass when youve got a big update to do :lol: ) according to the teir mod is above RM, but hey, no sweat. Ill be admin someday. If omega can do it so can I xD xD xD xD xD
15 Apr 2013, 09:47 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Beasty Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:Oh really?

well that depends on who you talk to, we got a good rep as a clan, so we lost a few to DG or other pro clans? Id be more surprised if we won against them tbh.

The checklist to me probably goes more like this:

1)Keep the haxors away, and more importantly the peeps in our servers. Also keep the servers nice and maintained (Trinity, nero and the SM's are doing a good job, obviously this is an ongoing goal though)
2)Increase the flow of new members
3)get some of these newer members to post a bit more, alot of em are joining then just going inactive..

Not sure where it fits in on the list but maybe do something to help save Halo 2? Whats left of the H2V community needs to get some sort of hacking community to decrypt the live key algorithm or something, that'd help the game tremendously...

Kind of useless when Halo 2 Vista will shut down in two months. And the gameplay is fine. I had it for long long time. I'm ancient in that game. Now stop with this and get back in topic.

I might let the theme change skip by but a new whole package...not so much.
But again things will not happen.
15 Apr 2013, 09:50 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

It was going to be shut down like a while ago but this time we won't be lucky. Their right the game is dead and it's waste of money to keep them up. Time to move on I'm afraid. Then someday Halo will go down too.
15 Apr 2013, 09:55 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Nubula, Dont even deny that you laughed at that "ill be admin, if omega can do it so can i" :p

The thing is leik the theme but the forum package should change and your right, what will we do when halo pc dies?
15 Apr 2013, 09:58 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Well not sure. I might as leave as this clan is only good as a Halo community.

Or I might go ahead and work with this clan to move to a different PC game. But Halo won't die as easily though. It's so much easier to get and thousands play it a day. Also Halo is the most favorited game than any other game.
15 Apr 2013, 11:02 PM
Find