The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Political Discussion that came out of nowhere

^ sup oldspiritz. meh, china wouldnt act out too rash against us, we got THEM by the nutsack by keeping there economy floating, no way without us they'd have the economic independance to act out on koreas ideas. Not to mention even china thinks NK's a little nuts xD.

Its sad really that they think that china is gonna back them (or anyone for that matter).

@SmG Pulse your agruement is half right. Technically there is no "american race". Were just a bunch of everything else. But if you wanna get technical everyone comes from niggas in africa, therefore were all just a bunch of nigs, even white people ^____^

but I do understand what your saying. Dont get me wrong america is a good place to live. But it is NOT perfect in any way. Its just a better place to live then other places. Sometimes people dont get that just cause we get to vote in someone to lead doesnt mean we have any more say than any one else, especially when our politicians seem to be two diffferent people before and after elections. :/ poltics fucks us over here almost as much as anywhere else, we just happen to get to do a couple of extra things because they know that'll shut the masses up. People here think theyre free when there not...but tbh im just biding my time until people wake up and realize this and the second american revolution will thus begin :)
17 Apr 2013, 02:25 PM
Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

If you want to live in a ^REAL democracy, go to germany :)
17 Apr 2013, 02:46 PM
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Uzzy i doubt it. Unless every single citizen in all of germany's votes are litterally counted (1 vote, 2 votes, ect) and that is the ONLY WAY anything is allowed to happen then it isnt a "true democracy" by definition.
17 Apr 2013, 04:33 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

Exactly, there's any communist country, because communism aims for Utopy and a Utopy is impossible. Democracy isn't always there, governments don't as to the people for all the single things.

"Shall we sell the oil? Shall we attack? Shall we invade? Shall we help? Shall we plants trees?" You have a democratic even, which is presidential elections but that's just it. That's where democracy ends.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
17 Apr 2013, 04:37 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

^ And that why an Individualistic Anarchism is the best route, everyone take care of theirs, and well all be fine and dandy. I think if was ever employed to create a government it would be so simple people would think it would fail. But you need to have a little more faith in humanity. Give someone enough dictation over there own life and they will more likley than not make the right choice. When people are forced into submission they often act rash. Its our nature as humans.

So that being said, i think some sort of loose anarchism is this best route. Perhaps something like this; a very small global constitution that applies to everyone is in effect, its very small. The main points consist of this

I. A gathering of fifty (50) people as well as the ownership of five (5) acres of land may constitute the formation of a community, in this document designated "province", legally recognized by this document.

II. The land designated upon which a province is founded is the responsibility of the province, including upkeep as well as the initial acquisition towards the formation of a province.

III. a province may NOT exceed One-Million (1,000,000) people or more than One-Million (1,000,000) acres

IV. such provinces shall not, willfully or in unconsent, contain any persons against there will under designation of ruling, branding or localization.

V. the aforementioned article (article IV) shall not be infringed for any reason, including but not limited soley to any time of detention or retainment period, including but not limited soley to any requirements of based upon sex, race, location, including but not soley limited to any other preferance or birthtrait.

VI. All citizens of this designation of land, either native or otherwise in localization within the reach of control of this document, hereto give there full consent, acknowledgement, and co-operation within these borders to said document.

VII. Any act upon which violates any of the unalienable rights in this document shall be punishable under provincial law- designating the action of neighboring provinces. Any and all apathetisim towards non-action against infringement of this document is also classified as an act of infringement on this document.

IX. In the aforementioned article (article VII) any and all provinces are considered neighboring if it meets both requirements as follows;
~said province must be within Three-Hundred and Fifty-Five (355) miles.
~said province must be determined as cabable of inter-provincial relations. The capabilty is detirmined SOLEY upon a provinces current state in terms of its supplication of its desginated (localized) citizens as well as its capability of handling current internal conflict.

A provinces qualifications may be questioned at the point of action by all neighboring provinces EXCEPT those under accusation of infringement of this document.

X. any specified province in formation may apply any set of rules or self governing unless said governing nullifies any artical of this federal constitution.

XI. This article MAY NOT under any condition or in any circumstance be revised, re-conditioned or otherwise changed and any article in this constitution WILL NOT be subject to tampering, revision, or nullification. This article MAY NOT under any condition or in any circumstance have any article added or removed from this said document unless changed under the conditions of Article XII.

XII. This article hereby constitutes that this document in its entirety within exceptions stated in this article may be nullified within willingfull, un-forced agreement of half (50%) of all provinces legally recognized by this document. Any change in this document or its articles, including tampering, revising, nullifing, adding or otherwise requires the willingfull, un-forced agreement of three quarters (75%) of all provinces legally recognized by this document. If this document has no revisions constitutionally added within a thirty (30) day period then the document is reinstated and all positions, including borders, inter-provincial relations ect. as was before the thirty day period. In addition, Articles II, III, IV, V, X, XI, XII shall not be changed in any way, including but not limited soley to the addition or nullification of any portion of the article or the article itself.

Holy shit that took way longer than i thought it would to type o_O
17 Apr 2013, 05:59 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

^ lol i know, i started off trying to summerize my point then it slowly spiraled out of control into a full scale project xD
17 Apr 2013, 06:21 PM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

I might or not contribute to this discussion but to be honest I find it pretty interesting.

My country from my point of view has been ruined from what america likes to call freedom which applies to nations by capitalism. Here everything is based on how much money you got which is pretty much the same as how life is. With this being said I call myself an anti capitalist and I perfectly understand all the things I wouldn't be able to access without capitalism but putting all the positives and negatives side by side I can agree that to have a non capitalist is better if we can consider the entire populations. I know ur thinking right now then should I turn into a communist and live in North Korea? The answer is absolutely no. I don't hate on communism as much as I hate on capitalism but I dream with a life full of freedom but at the same time equality. The passed communist governments do not show at all what Marx once wrote and as conan said before communism as wrote by marx was looking to create a utopia.

Because of how fu**ed up human beings are that is impossible to apply to the ctual world since it is dominated by the powerful minds of people who feel superior than others. If humans being were not the way they are no1 would every abuse someone else and there wouldn't be a reason to hurt anyone. This being said your loved nukes and intense nationalism linked to war wouldn't be necessary. Which would turn USA into just another common country with disneyland if u prefer which is not a synonym for a happy childhood, that is just ignorant and stupid.

Talking to u americans, why would people from middle east who you name as terrorists attack u? This is because you acted the same way and even worse in their countries. Think of Irak gentlemen just look up how many have died in middle east because of your nice and loved country's decisions and then compare them to the "terrorist attacks". What I can say at last is that the problem starts because there is a powerful one.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
17 Apr 2013, 06:36 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

We are in the middle east helping there own countries stop al queda....so i dont see the logic in your point unkown. When tallying casualties you cant take into account that the
Terrorists and the country itself are one in the same because were not fighting afghanistan, we are fighting afghanistani groups of terrorists who over power there own countries government, and need our help. So I dont entirley see what your saying...

I will agree that capitslism is a shitty system, but whole heartedly i believe it to be better than communism, not for some fucked up nationalism, but because who the fuck wants everything rationed out to the by the gov. Certainly as hell not me.
17 Apr 2013, 06:44 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

idk.. I enjoy this show.. it's Bill Maher.. and he is American..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5QMrryNYA[/youtube]
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
17 Apr 2013, 06:51 PM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36

Easy ask yourself why does al qaeda exist? you will find that the answer happens to be before your troops of peace decided to do anything in Middle East. And to be honest I cant entirely defend those countries they are way too motivated by religion which I respect but I completely disagree with. I hope to be right to say that in that utopia Im thinking of people can think what they want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else that being said religion would be accepted but not to the extreme of Islam.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
17 Apr 2013, 06:52 PM
Find