Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 02:10 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what do u think is better?
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136
Likes Given: 0
Re: what do u think is better?

look up "the last of us." only for ps3 and is gonna be game of the year..
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
22 Apr 2013, 07:11 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

Not exactly...To play with others is what makes the game fun after you got the campaign. You finih the campaign then what? it's done. But that's why there was a not online multiplayer even in n64. To play with others. Yeah sure campaign is a must to buy a game but without a multiplayer it would be just that 1 game. What do u think if Kingdom hearts had a multiplayer or a Co-op(with different campaign. Conker's bad fur day have a multiplayer and it's a n64 game. So do Super smash bro 64.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Apr 2013, 07:26 PM
Website Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:But that's missing the point of video games entirely. They are made for you to have fun, multiplayer is just an additional part of the game.
I personally would prefer playing a really good campaign than playing with others.

Ya but when you finish the campaign, it is not that fun to play it over again except playing it in a higher difficulty.
22 Apr 2013, 07:29 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

All I'm saying is that the first games may have been multiplayer, but not as you speak of. With them you would merely play the campaign with others, not do as you do now. The main point of good developers of games is the campaign, the multiplayer isn't looked over as much.
A campaign alone can stand its ground and become very successful, but if you were to just take the multiplayer aspect of a popular game and attempt to have it stand on its own, then it would be impossible for it to gain any success.

By the way, why are we so off topic? All we're saying is that Playstation has more enjoyable exclusives than Xbox. If they're multiplayer or not does not reduce the enjoyment factor, it all comes down to content anyway.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

22 Apr 2013, 07:40 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Rebel Wrote:look up "the last of us." only for ps3 and is gonna be game of the year..

GTA 5 will beat that game lol.

Who give shit. God it's people opinions for god sake.

I would rather play a good campaign than multiplayer. So what?
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
22 Apr 2013, 07:41 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

My bad, I had assumed that you meant an online multiplayer, which is a relativley new thing, it only 2 gens old. (not even really, GC had no online, more like 1 1/2 gens old )

Yea, im all for multiplayer, but I think sometimes online multiplayer hurts games more than helps them. Splitty and LAN arent that bad, there mostly side things tbh and arent used frequently. Putting it into that perspective, look at all le old games without online multi. Banjo Kazooie, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox (pre-gamecube, Im so pro at Star Fox 64, you have no idea.), Every Mario Game pre-wii. Just to name a few, and look- those games are better than most now. Of course these games actually focused on campaign, and didnt give you a bullshit 4 hour campaign. LoZ Oot took me 5 or 6 days total play time to 100% it when i was little. And thats considered the greatest game of all time. I just wish multi wouldnt bring down what games really are, and even better, tired of the "me too" philosophy in this industry with FPS's. Not allstudios maje good fps', god damn, do what your good at...

Lich, nigga. 1) Generations meant console gens, not the age of gaming. 2) Multi player is not that invigorating. I would replay Banjo Tooie over and over and over again then play multiplayer call of duty for more than 4 hours in one sitting.
22 Apr 2013, 07:48 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Lich Wrote:^ but wouldnt you find the campaign boring and standard...while playing multiplayer
A)hones your skills
B)gives a sense of originality in the games
C)gives you something to do?

And face lag and hacking etc.
Again going for singleplayer over multiplayer.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
22 Apr 2013, 07:50 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Dude stop saying that. You didnt offend anyone -__- we were debating SP vs MP, nobody is butthurt, except maybe battlefire :p (he knows im joking)
22 Apr 2013, 08:24 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

not in this time, If you want Campaign over MP then why the heck you list a free online experience if you don't want to even use it o_O . And BTW you got ONLINE multiplayer, and MULTIPLAYER. One uses internet, the other just let you play with more players, don't confuse it. And in fact a good multiplayer can boost even improve a game. What would you think about RS4 with Co-op. Dead Space 2 dude, the multiplayer is awesome letting you see from the other side that wasn't able, necromorphs. Conker's bad Fur day, the multiplayer, i wish i had a n64 that time. Perfect Dark for the n64, the multiplayer is what keeps it alive after the campaign.

Resuming all I try to say is that, yeah you can finish a campaign and being awesome but there will e nothing else to do with it. Beside they are already killing the PS exclusives, GoW Ascension is retarded, RS has become a FPS nothing else. There's no horror anymore.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Apr 2013, 11:12 PM
Website Find
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary

I admit that PS3 or sony has the more "hackable" than the xbox 720.
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
30 Apr 2013, 09:35 PM
Find