Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what do u think is better?
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
Re: what do u think is better?

SmG Alloy Wrote:And when 720 comes out you can't play live on the 360....so another disadvantage.
Hardcore money scams.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
22 Apr 2013, 04:29 AM
Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:You won't even be able to play ps3 games on the ps4 though which is why I'm sketchy over getting a PS4. I like many of the games for PS3 that are out now, and unless they remake them for the PS4, I wouldn't be able to get them.
And even if they remake them they'd probably be twice as much as their precedents causing more money to be paid by me.
Reverse compatibility who needs it?
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
22 Apr 2013, 10:43 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:I have been considering this too. My mother will buy me a console at the end of this year, and I have to choose, lol.

Facts:
PS3 has far better graphics, God of War, infamous, uncharted, free online play, less expensive, more Kingdom Hearts, and some other cool shit.
Xbox 360: Halo, err I think that's it, more people play on it (that I know), cooler look, and yeah. lol
Actually no, Xbox has better graphics, even tho PS3 has 9 cores for its GPU. That's why some people suffer Frame lag on some game slike CoD. You pay for 9 cores, it doesn't use half of them.

SmG Beasty Wrote:^ just wait for next gen consoles and buy a ps4. If your going to buy a next gen console get ps4. Nobody is buying 720 lol, its projected to flop, and its not even offically announced yet xD there is really 2 examples of why people are thinking the 720 will suck so bad.

1) Microsoft filed patents for many faggoty technologies, including face recognition for the console using the kinect laser dots, a system where it checks your face and makes you pay for licenses to stream movies for each individual person in the god damn room,( so if your freind is over, it wont stream the movie until you pay for a license for the poor bastard. ) Other patents filled include a peice of hardware that makes you required to be online 24/7. (if the console doesnt detect an internet connection the console locks up.) another is a tech that pauses your movie or game if you look away. So everytime my head inst facing there steady imput of advertisments and mind control the system will pause and say, nope. Fuck you.

Of course none of this would be possible if there was no kinect. So yet another rumor is kinect 2 is manditory or your system wont play.

2) the 720 isnt a game console anymore, its a fucking all in one media center. What ever happened to put in cartridge, slide the on button forward. I dont want to stream fucking netflix on a game console, thats why I have HBO as a subscribed channel.
Links plz? and If they need more time to male a REAL next gen console, i wouldn't mine. Aslong as they do it correctly.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Apr 2013, 11:01 AM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Dragonrage Wrote:
«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:You won't even be able to play ps3 games on the ps4 though which is why I'm sketchy over getting a PS4. I like many of the games for PS3 that are out now, and unless they remake them for the PS4, I wouldn't be able to get them.
And even if they remake them they'd probably be twice as much as their precedents causing more money to be paid by me.

people who dont want to have to rebuy all their games every 6 years. And thats why the Digital Download trend is bullshit. Theres no real insurance that you own your shit. Im perfectly fine taking time to swap discs if it means I know I actually own something.

Whats going to happen when the console drops support online? Put the ps3 into the n64's place in terms of age. Any games people bought online would be wasted money when there are no servers for PSN anymore and you cant re download. Everything should be physical disk/cart ect.

I am not one to be very anti-change, as you know. I am all for change when it does good, but to be honest the gaming industry was better 10 years ago (and even further back) :/
22 Apr 2013, 03:00 PM
Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

SmG Beasty Wrote:
SmG Dragonrage Wrote:

people who dont want to have to rebuy all their games every 6 years. And thats why the Digital Download trend is crap. Theres no real insurance that you own your crap. Im perfectly fine taking time to swap discs if it means I know I actually own something.

Whats going to happen when the console drops support online? Put the ps3 into the n64's place in terms of age. Any games people bought online would be wasted money when there are no servers for PSN anymore and you cant re download. Everything should be physical disk/cart ect.

I am not one to be very anti-change, as you know. I am all for change when it does good, but to be honest the gaming industry was better 10 years ago (and even further back) :/
that was sarcasm my good sir
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
22 Apr 2013, 03:44 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Oh [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnJ6tPUVNg-3OyYwPtYy2...0MCjASWuAA]

Carry on then. My bad, in my defense I have legitimately heard people say such stupid things.
22 Apr 2013, 04:28 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

people who say that xbox 360 has more exclusives than ps3 are wrong. I've had an xbox... the only exclusive I liked was the halo series... PS3 actually has a lot more exclusives... at least a lot more that are fun..
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
22 Apr 2013, 05:17 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

But Halfof them don't have multiplayer exp -.- the reason i would have a console it's not to play for myself but to be able to play with the whole freaking world.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
22 Apr 2013, 06:12 PM
Website Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

But that's missing the point of video games entirely. They are made for you to have fun, multiplayer is just an additional part of the game.
I personally would prefer playing a really good campaign than playing with others.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

22 Apr 2013, 06:17 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

^exactly. What do you think gamers did before this generation Conan? Its called platformers and RPG's, and they're the shit.
22 Apr 2013, 06:23 PM
Find