Minecraft
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: Minecraft

LOL at hazy xD

Btw im one of the guys that got his chest ”touched”. I actually dont care too much about the things on it, but I do care about the person responsible about that getting punished. It would be awesome if you can add a plugin that can keep track of the chests. Like who took out something who lut something inside
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
19 Apr 2013, 02:08 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

SmG Dragonrage Wrote:I thought hawk was installing lockette to do that?

Yeah I was going to but now my internet's capped and installing plugins with capped internet is not a fun time.

SmG uZzY94 Wrote:Well how about adding more security in the Server immediately please :)

How would we go about doing that, whitelisted, register feature, greiflog, lockette, what else is needed?

I wish that we didn't have to install all those plugins, is it really that hard, DON'T TOUCH ANYONE ELSES STUFF! We're a family, and you don't steal from your family.
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
19 Apr 2013, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

SmG Hazy Wrote:oh battle that might be me I've been taking your wheat from your farm but I do plant it right back.
Hazy is too lazy to get it from our own farm? Lol. Btw do pumpkin plants die after a certain time of do they continue to produce pumpkins? I did notice several pumpkin plants missing in my garden.

And yea what hawk said. And if someone had an underground chicken farm and a chest with a record disk in it I'm sorry. I accidently had a bit if a mishap with some creepers and a TNT chest and I accidently blew it up. Didn't even know it was there.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
19 Apr 2013, 03:10 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

Lockette is now installed and greiflog we should not need any more plugins

Lockette: If you do not know how to lock your chest the plugin will notify you when you place a chest on how to lock it. You will be the only one that can unlock it. So anything you put in there is locked in there.

Greiflog: If you have something that has been damaged or if your house, or building has been broken into or destroyed then you will need to just tell me or hawk the location and one of use can look it up in the log and see who did it.
19 Apr 2013, 04:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

Oh yea if ur planning on going to the end be warned that there r two dragons there. So u might want to take a few friends with u. And watch out for the endermen.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
20 Apr 2013, 01:15 AM
Website Find Reply