Current time: 06 May 2024, 10:54 PM

VS AGAIN
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
Likes Given: 0
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Re: VS AGAIN

Yes, yes best media + no other features = HTC One.
Samsung have been copying from everyone are are so technologically advanced that HTC would take a year to reach Samsung's current level, and about Beats, HTC know they are in deep shit and unlike Apple who are idiots thought they should do aomething innovative and collaborated with beats to attract newbs like you to buy their phone, accept it.

Except that beats audio, nothing else is actually convincing in that HTC One, yes that metal body is okay too, but with Note 3, HTC won't know what hit them.
04 May 2013, 08:45 PM
Website Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Pulse Wrote:Yes, yes best media + no other features = HTC One.
Samsung have been copying from everyone are are so technologically advanced that HTC would take a year to reach Samsung's current level, and about Beats, HTC know they are in deep crap and unlike Apple who are idiots thought they should do aomething innovative and collaborated with beats to attract newbs like you to buy their phone, accept it.

Except that beats audio, nothing else is actually convincing in that HTC One, yes that metal body is okay too, but with Note 3, HTC won't know what hit them.

What if note 3 is a plastic bomb too; maybe htc will make a new awesome phone with the 2,3 GHz CPU? Maybe HTC will copy all the things from Samsung.

Hey, i also bought it for money reasons, one 32 gb costs 600€ or 660€ with 100€ beats headset -> 560€ and s4 16 gb costs 650€, on contract even 700€ WTF (Yes I did contract).. oh, apps have problems in micro sd card so.. I pay 140 euro less, also only 8gb are free since new features take space. wtf 8gb!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Beats audio with beats headset is awesome, you should try it out yourself Pulse.

Oh touchwiz is so ugly D: And the features have some problems. So S5 will have all the features but without those problems :)

Well samsung does have all the features. But I haz beats audio and the better skin over android and paying less :)

When I see someone using the gesture where u move your hand in front of the S4, I will laugh my ass off and tell him how dumb he looks when he does it xDDD.
04 May 2013, 08:54 PM
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service

I do not want beast quality music over great quality music, I'm okay with lesser than beats quality.

And, uZzY, be practical, 320 kbps songs in grand/note 2 sound really awesome, agreed it may not be as good as beats but meh... atleast we can listen good quality music.

BUT, you don't have any features Samsung does, maybe 1 or 2 by mistake but the main ones, you don't, we have all the things HTC has and way more things, just the quality may not be upto the mark in media, but meh...atleast we have it.
05 May 2013, 02:42 AM
Website Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

Beats audio has been ported to other devices. So soon someone will port S features :) btw u csn use s voice on every android 4.0 phone if rooted and changed ur phone name to galaxy s3
05 May 2013, 03:04 AM
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Isnt there already a tech talk thread for this?
06 May 2013, 12:08 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service

It will if you just change the name to Galaxy lol, low security.
06 May 2013, 12:34 AM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

No its okay, just completley ignore as if i dont exist in between your posts ;_;
06 May 2013, 12:36 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service

Btw, I think S3 is a fail model and it just was a "show-off" release cuz basically it was S2 with faster shiz, the features and updates came in later after Note 2 was released and more after Grand got out.
06 May 2013, 12:40 AM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Really? YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!

Why you no acknowledge me? No "good night beasty" or "beasty, wheres the drug money" or "beasty lets go order some hookers and then choke them in the bathroom of a cheap motel and then run the streets getting drunk as shit"

I feel so alone ;_;
06 May 2013, 12:52 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service

It's just that your name is not visible on le black background :fies:
06 May 2013, 12:56 AM
Website Find