Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
SmG Rivals

Like Twitch Rivals but more SmG. Here are my two concepts 

Concept 1: Like esports.
 Basically the concept behind this would we would work would we would have an event like lets say SmG Rivals Valorant, Rogue Company, and LoL. What we would do for games like these, we'd split eight teams in half for two different standings or conferences: Group A and Group B. Each of the eight teams would be captained by one person and we would have a draft to pick the other members of our team. The draft pool would be at max 32 people. We would play each of the other teams in our conference six times and then the top  team that win that get automatic bye weeks while the bottom two go against each other in a lets say best of 5 series. From there, the winner of the best of 5 series goes against the 2nd place in another best of 5 series. From there, we enter the playoffs where the winner of Group A and the winner of Group B(both already receiving byes) would go against the winner of the knockout stages in a best of 7 series, then we get the group A vs group B final and then a champion. 

Concept 2: Like may best man win.
For games like lets say Fall Guys, COD(like warzone, SnD works with concept 1), Fortnite, Minecraft, etc, we would more of like teams of two competing for a point system. If you win or get a kill those are x amount of points, placements, x amount of kills etc. The winner is the person with most amount of points at the end of the session wins.

I think this is a fun and cool idea to help engage more of the gaming side to SmG instead of doing like tournaments and things because by using concept 1, you get to draft your own perfect team and get to feel like your in control of you team. And concept two, you get to show your true skills in gaming to help your team win.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
23 Sep 2020, 01:17 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Altair

Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: SmG Rivals

(23 Sep 2020, 01:17 PM)Lord Alphs Wrote: Like Twitch Rivals but more SmG. Here are my two concepts 

Basically the concept behind this would we would work would we would have an event like lets say SmG Rivals Valorant, Rogue Company, and LoL. What we would do for games like these, we'd split eight teams in half for two different standings or conferences: Group A and Group B. Each of the eight teams would be captained by one person and we would have a draft to pick the other members of our team. The draft pool would be at max 32 people. We would play each of the other teams in our conference six times and then the top  team that win that get automatic bye weeks while the bottom two go against each other in a lets say best of 5 series. From there, the winner of the best of 5 series goes against the 2nd place in another best of 5 series. From there, we enter the playoffs where the winner of Group A and the winner of Group B(both already receiving byes) would go against the winner of the knockout stages in a best of 7 series, then we get the group A vs group B final and then a champion. 

For games like lets say Fall Guys, COD(like warzone, SnD works with concept 1), Fortnite, Minecraft, etc, we would more of like teams of two competing for a point system. If you win or get a kill those are x amount of points, placements, x amount of kills etc. The winner is the person with most amount of points at the end of the session wins.

I think this is a fun and cool idea to help engage more of the gaming side to SmG instead of doing like tournaments and things because by using concept 1, you get to draft your own perfect team and get to feel like your in control of you team. And concept two, you get to show your true skills in gaming to help your team win.

First idea seems legit good. But I think there are two limitations to it which if rectified would be a really really good idea. We need to fill the player deficit for each games. 32 SmG members actually participating in that is not something I think is possible.

Second idea is flawless, although I want minecraft to be held in both platforms. Bedrock and Java. This one sounds more of a practical idea than the first. Not that the first one is impractical but simply a concern for the number of people who will actually participate. 

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=66018be4&is=65e...207f6046c&]
Socials: Discord
(This post was last modified: 23 Sep 2020, 03:56 PM by Altair.)
23 Sep 2020, 03:54 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

I'd say the number of people actually participating won't be as much as 32. We'd need more active people, and not just member counts. Good idea tho.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 23 Sep 2020, 04:04 PM by Pandora.)
23 Sep 2020, 04:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 362
Discord: thyalphii

(23 Sep 2020, 03:54 PM)Altair Wrote:
(23 Sep 2020, 01:17 PM)Lord Alphs Wrote: Like Twitch Rivals but more SmG. Here are my two concepts 

First idea seems legit good. But I think there are two limitations to it which if rectified would be a really really good idea. We need to fill the player deficit for each games. 32 SmG members actually participating in that is not something I think is possible.

Second idea is flawless, although I want minecraft to be held in both platforms. Bedrock and Java. This one sounds more of a practical idea than the first. Not that the first one is impractical but simply a concern for the number of people who will actually participate. 

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove

40 people seems like a lot, but in actuality it's only 8 teams of five. In all honesty we could do 6 teams of five and have it work. The idea of it would be that they all would not participate at once on the same day but more of a weekly and hourly thing. Example: Let's say Team Alphii, Team Cloud, Team Rooma, and Team Nani all had their matches on Friday. Team Alphii vs Team Cloud would happen before/after Rooma vs Nani to help with the spread of people. Sure finding 40 people seems like a lot, but think about it: if you go into looking for a group and put this announcement out of signing up for the smg rivals im pretty sure you could find 40.

The second idea would work better then the first yes, but i feel more like the first idea is kinda like our own esports.
23 Sep 2020, 04:20 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram

I think we should focus more on SmG branded content creators. This way we can get more popularity on youtube, twitch, and other platforms. Then we bring more popularity to SmG. After that focus on teams and stuff like that later.
23 Sep 2020, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 362
Discord: thyalphii

(23 Sep 2020, 05:07 PM)slur Wrote: I think we should focus more on SmG branded content creators. This way we can get more popularity on youtube, twitch, and other platforms. Then we bring more popularity to SmG. After that focus on teams and stuff like that later.

We tried to do this but it's kinda impractical

(23 Sep 2020, 05:07 PM)slur Wrote: I think we should focus more on SmG branded content creators. This way we can get more popularity on youtube, twitch, and other platforms. Then we bring more popularity to SmG. After that focus on teams and stuff like that later.

Also i dont think you understand what i said. By teams i mean members v members not against other professional teams  SinaFail
(This post was last modified: 24 Sep 2020, 09:09 PM by Alphii.)
23 Sep 2020, 05:35 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Luminous

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 55
Discord: showmyr1ce
TwitterInstagramBoost GangFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord Master
Discord WarriorPet LoverScout

this is indeed a good idea, you have my support on this

wish you best of luck!
If you spend your time chasing butterflies, they'll fly away. If you spend your time making a beautiful garden, the butterflies will come to you.
And if they don't, you still have your beautiful garden Sleepy
26 Sep 2020, 05:11 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Pablo

test
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 0
Emerald DonatorLeague of LegendsHalloween 2019

Good idea, i like it
(This post was last modified: 26 Sep 2020, 11:51 AM by Pablo.)
26 Sep 2020, 11:50 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Luminous

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 55
Discord: showmyr1ce
TwitterInstagramBoost GangFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord Master
Discord WarriorPet LoverScout

(26 Sep 2020, 11:50 AM)Pablo Wrote: Good idea, i like it

lol I was confused for a moment about what you said  Lul
If you spend your time chasing butterflies, they'll fly away. If you spend your time making a beautiful garden, the butterflies will come to you.
And if they don't, you still have your beautiful garden Sleepy
26 Sep 2020, 11:55 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Pablo

test
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 0
Emerald DonatorLeague of LegendsHalloween 2019

(26 Sep 2020, 11:55 AM)Dj-Senpai Wrote: