Current time: 03 May 2024, 02:20 PM

to the powertripping fag
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Re: to the powertripping dummy

SmG Conflict Wrote:Clearly i just did not give a **** about punctuation why i don't do it i'm not in fucking school so and 2 i did change it's you going around calling everyone a fucking African American you think people are not black in this clan you are fucking dumb this clan has many different skin colored people in it this is not your clan or website to being using that kind of language towards other people maybe if you did not have so many mommy and daddy problems you would learn a thing or two about people's feelings you dumb twat

First of all, they're words. That is nowhere near the level of shit that you and your peers have done; people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Maybe if you learned how to punctuate I could have finished reading the rest of your incomprehensible drivel, you twat.
30 Jun 2014, 02:48 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

The only thing Nukem accomplished by being in charge is ruining up the clans name with other clans, causing mass hostility. Which led into the huge DDoS war, so when you go and praise him remember he is the main cause of most of the clans ongoing problems.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 02:49 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
Re: to the powertripping fag

Cloud Always does his own thing anyway Yeah nukem was a big part of the clan because he watched out for the clan when cloud was not here that was about it beside running the servers
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:49 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2

Tnak Wrote:The only thing Nukem accomplished by being in charge is ruining up the clans name with other clans, causing mass hostility. Which led into the huge DDoS war, so when you go and praise him remember he is the main cause of most of the clans ongoing problems.

Yeah, and I'm supposed to take that from who exactly? When Cloud disappeared it was Nukem who picked up the slack, and when tough choices had to be made, especially during the multiclanning mass leaving spree, Nukem took the charge even though he openly sympathized with the reason we were doing it. Go ahead and ask your buddy Conflict, he'll tell you- he was right there along with Uzzy and I pushing for that change.

You talk shit about nukem but all I've ever seen in the years I've been here is that guy stick up for the members and be a responsible admin, so you'll have to forgive me if I'd sooner believe him than you.
30 Jun 2014, 02:53 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

Lets put it in terms like this Beasty

You were just a Roster Manager, some one who was just like a normal person with a little extra duties because it allowed admins to give work to someone else who would jump with joy to do it. You do not know the inner workings of the clan or the things that go on inside of it, you do not even know the real reason for Clouds leave (which he never actually left FYI). Nukem just decided to take over the clan and Cloud let it roll until he had enough of Nukem making things worse than they to start with.

Clouds gonna lock this now so just dwell on the fact you really are clueless on everything.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 02:57 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:......

Yea, I know that he did that.

Have I defended Matt in this thread? No, in fact him giving ACP to his old buddies is the very thing I am critising.

The only active admins are Cloud and Pulse. Pulse is a good guy and he and I go a long way back, but he doesn't have the stature or the commanded respect to keep cloud from making the stupid decisions he inevitably makes.

Nero, even if he did come back, is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much of a Yes Man to stop cloud from doing dumb crap when he's drunk and high at 3 in the morning.

Nukem played such an important role for this clan. He was a father figure to everybody, including Cloud, and he was willing to take on the tough choices and responsibilities that no one else was willing to do, and I respect him more than you know. I have always secretly admired Nukem and I've always wanted to be more like him. This clan needs Nukem back, but at the same time I don't think it's fair to push it on him after all the years he's put up with our crap.

Supersniper doesn't have admin/ACP access neither does Pulse or anyone else besides me because of the site hacking escapade. Also Beasty I like you but just relax negativity is what causes a community to fall.

The other admins have mod along super and some other secret lurking members super also has these permissions along with other certain permissions because with our site being on (kantanomo's) high alert if something happens he knows what to do in order to secure the website.

Now enough bickering why don't you guys go learn to program or recruit members instead.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:59 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

heyyy!
I'm actually learning to program o.o
30 Jun 2014, 09:08 AM
Website Find
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

SmG Administration Wrote:Laws of our Forum!
  1. No Spamming. Stay on topic. (Off-Topic Forum excluded)
  2. No Drama. Take it elsewhere (xfire or PM's)
  3. Post Topics and Threads in correct forum.
  4. No Double or multiple Posting.
  5. No profanity in subject lines, avatars or signatures.
  6. Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
  7. No cross-posting. (This is posting the same topic in more than one forum)
  8. Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, full names etc.)
  9. Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden.
  10. No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts (Off topic will be given some leeway)
  11. Respect fellow SmG Members
  12. Please check your PM's regularly (the new message clickable link top LHS)
  13. Please don't post on old topics, as a general rule if it is more than 10 days since the last post then it is a dead topic.
  14. Admins decisions are final.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BAN ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL IF WE CHOOSE TO DO IT, NO PROOF WILL BE NEEDED, OUR Forums, OUR RULES.

You broke rules, 1,2,5,8,10,11. Don't be a prick your ban has reasons and cause. So I am not unbanning you. You are lucky none of the admins are banning your second account for going around a ban. Technically it isn't against the rules and I don't care if you make a second account. I just wanted to make a point that you were going to far.
01 Jul 2014, 11:27 AM
Find