Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer
Re: to the powertripping dummy

You don't even know me, how can you judge who I am or what I can do? You weren't around when I was in the clan before. You don't know how much I've done for this clan. And I don't expect you to ever understand because all you see is the negatives.

I have no idea what Cloud will say or do, and frankly it is none of my concern how he handles this situation. I banned you based on the simple reason of harassment, spamming, using clan member real names in a public forum setting, and vulgar and offensive terminology towards clan members.

You aren't in the clan beasty, and if you insult clan members constantly you will be banned. It's just as simple as that? You may say it's all in good fun blah blah blah, but I don't take it as good fun and I've told you this last time.

so go ahead and get your last laugh, I hope it makes you smile because you could really use one right now.
30 Jun 2014, 01:11 AM
Find
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

Satan Wrote:How many of those people are staff right now? How many of those people even come on this site consistently? How many of those people were there for the DDoS you and you're kin caused on the clan? How about when lich fucked the site up and for MONTHS we had no servers and a faulty site- who was it that was here every day, keeping the clan alive and not disappearing for months on end? It was people like phoenix, ray, pulse, myself and others. Not many, if any, of the people you listed off.

So piss off and thanks for proving my point.
he is next of kin because of the stuff he does to help out the clan that you and other people don't even know about and wants no recognition/fame because he does it from the kindness of his own self...
i didn't know how spy got any power but i know that if he did it is because he deserved it..
i can name countless times where he saved our asses
unlike others we don't indulge too much on the forum because we have lives.
just leave it be and chill
be calm and pm cloud.
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 01:17 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2

Oh the irony.

And everything you say is likewise. YOU weren't around for much, if any, of my time here. You don't know anything that I have done either. And I don't expect you to understand because all you see is your unwarranted and inflated ego.

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just shit on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

You want to know what's making me laugh right now? The fact that you think I'm not in the clan. Because guess what, I am! Oh yes, you see the site was on MyBB for a time (since you weren't here you wouldn't know that), and I was temporarily banned (by an actual admin for a valid reason) for defusing a clan fight by being the most overtly racist and biggest asshole I could possibly be (go ahead and laugh, it's not even the first time I had ever done that). When cloud put phpBB back on the board, he used a rollback from before I had joined back. The real kicker is I am technically still a Roster Manager as I was never demoted! That means I still technically rank higher than YOU DO! So the joke, my friend, is on YOU!

Of course you'd have known all that if you were here, which you know, you haven't been for years of course.
30 Jun 2014, 01:23 AM
Find
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

Satan Wrote:Oh the irony.

And everything you say is likewise. YOU weren't around for much, if any, of my time here. You don't know anything that I have done either. And I don't expect you to understand because all you see is your unwarranted and inflated ego.

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just shit on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

You want to know what's making me laugh right now? The fact that you think I'm not in the clan. Because guess what, I am! Oh yes, you see the site was on MyBB for a time (since you weren't here you wouldn't know that), and I was temporarily banned (by an actual admin for a valid reason) for defusing a clan fight by being the most overtly racist and biggest asshole I could possibly be (go ahead and laugh, it's not even the first time I had ever done that). When cloud put phpBB back on the board, he used a rollback from before I had joined back. The real kicker is I am technically still a Roster Manager as I was never demoted! That means I still technically rank higher than YOU DO! So the joke, my friend, is on YOU!

Of course you'd have known all that if you were here, which you know, you haven't been for years of course.
you made my night :BaNaNa:

I told cloud not to go on MyBB but he did it anyways. Because his phpbb forums were not secure. We even thought about paying for Vbulletin. but wait I wouldn't know this because I don't regularly visit the forum. Instead I talk to them on teamspeak or on my phone? crazy how friendship works
30 Jun 2014, 01:30 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just crap on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 01:31 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG Spy Wrote:you made my night :BaNaNa:

Glad I could be of service- arguing is fun, isn't it?

Now why don't you go ahead and lift that ban you didn't have the authority to place in the first place.
30 Jun 2014, 01:33 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.

Uhm...no?

How did you come to that conclusion?
30 Jun 2014, 01:34 AM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary

Tnak Wrote:

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just crap on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.

So in other word I'm still a Captain even tho I left :P okay that's good enough for me.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 01:34 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

Satan Wrote:
SmG Spy Wrote:you made my night :BaNaNa:

Glad I could be of service- arguing is fun, isn't it?

Now why don't you go ahead and lift that ban you didn't have the authority to place in the first place.

Since I'm still an admin according to your standards, I say no the BAN STAYS

[Image: ItStays.gif]
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 01:35 AM
Find