Current time: 04 May 2024, 12:29 AM

to the powertripping fag
Offline SmG Lightning

13 Years of Service
Threads: 44
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Lightning#1812
Emerald DonatorLegendaryGavel of TrinityDiscord WarriorSapphire DonatorThanks From Cloud
Sapphire DonatorHalo GodTwitterGamerChristmas 2018Boost Gang
Re: to the powertripping dummy

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:Oh the irony.

And everything you say is likewise. YOU weren't around for much, if any, of my time here. You don't know anything that I have done either. And I don't expect you to understand because all you see is your unwarranted and inflated ego.

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just crap on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

You want to know what's making me laugh right now? The fact that you think I'm not in the clan. Because guess what, I am! Oh yes, you see the site was on MyBB for a time (since you weren't here you wouldn't know that), and I was temporarily banned (by an actual admin for a valid reason) for defusing a clan fight by being the most overtly racist and biggest asshole I could possibly be (go ahead and laugh, it's not even the first time I had ever done that). When cloud put phpBB back on the board, he used a rollback from before I had joined back. The real kicker is I am technically still a Roster Manager as I was never demoted! That means I still technically rank higher than YOU DO! So the joke, my friend, is on YOU!

Of course you'd have known all that if you were here, which you know, you haven't been for years of course.

Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.
When i left i was a mod so does that mean i am a mod :p
30 Jun 2014, 01:35 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2

No, you aren't still an admin "by my standards".

I never left the clan or anything as an RM. I am white because cloud used an old backup when he changed the board to php.

Reading comprehension.
30 Jun 2014, 01:37 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.

Uhm...no?

How did you come to that conclusion?

I was a super admin of this clan that managed all of the servers and the website, someone that has been in the clan for aslong as you have would obviously know that lol.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 01:37 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.

Uhm...no?

How did you come to that conclusion?

I was a super admin of this clan that managed all of the servers and the website, someone that has been in the clan for aslong as you have would obviously know that lol.

Nukem did the same. I guess he should be admin too eh?

Boy, would I love to have him back. At least he stood up for shit.
30 Jun 2014, 01:39 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service

Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:I was a super admin of this clan that managed all of the servers and the website, someone that has been in the clan for aslong as you have would obviously know that lol.

Boy, would I love to have him back. At least he stood up for crap.

No because nukem was removed from the clan by the rest of the SmG Administration.

Fun fact: you don't know everything about this clan, you were just a roster manager.
30 Jun 2014, 01:41 AM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Nukem was never removed, he resigned and moved on. Damn 3 pages already in about 2 hrs.
30 Jun 2014, 01:47 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service

SmG Alloy Wrote:Nukem was never removed, he resigned and moved on. Damn 3 pages already in about 2 hrs.

[Image: member.gif]

implying you know Administration information with that rank
30 Jun 2014, 01:50 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:I was a super admin of this clan that managed all of the servers and the website, someone that has been in the clan for aslong as you have would obviously know that lol.

Boy, would I love to have him back. At least he stood up for crap.

No because nukem was removed from the clan by the rest of the SmG Administration.

Fun fact: you don't know everything about this clan, you were just a roster manager.

What time of nukems leaving are you referring too? Because of the times I have been here for it, it was officially a resignation in every case, from when he was in argument with Hoax and left with Spritz, to when he left because he had medical problems with his heart, and more. Don't talk shit about nukem.

And fun fact, you don't know everything about this clan either. Why wasn't Psych promoted to Admin like he should've been? Did lich ever formally apologize to the clan? Why did Adam (Xorcizt) leave? How many times was I a roster manager? Who won Nukems 2v2 tourney? How many recruits has Knight recruited total? Who is Shiver? Why can't anyone find my original app?

Fun fact: you don't know everything about this clan.
30 Jun 2014, 01:50 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:
SmG Alloy Wrote:Nukem was never removed, he resigned and moved on. Damn 3 pages already in about 2 hrs.

[Image: member.gif]

implying you know Administration information with that rank

Alloy is a Captain you stupid fuck.

Case in point, you old H2V players don't know shit about this place anymore and you don't belong here.
30 Jun 2014, 01:51 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Don't take their shit alloy, we're the members of this clan and Cloud is going to have to chose whether he wants to side with his clan or with his old teamspeak buddies.

I wonder which he'll choose.
30 Jun 2014, 01:53 AM
Find