Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
Likes Given: 0
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal
Re: to the powertripping dummy

Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:Nukem did the same. I guess he should be admin too eh?

Boy, would I love to have him back. At least he stood up for crap.

No because nukem was removed from the clan by the rest of the SmG Administration.

Fun fact: you don't know everything about this clan, you were just a roster manager.

What time of nukems leaving are you referring too? Because of the times I have been here for it, it was officially a resignation in every case, from when he was in argument with Hoax and left with Spritz, to when he left because he had medical problems with his heart, and more. Don't talk crap about nukem.

And fun fact, you don't know everything about this clan either. Why wasn't Psych promoted to Admin like he should've been? Did lich ever formally apologize to the clan? Why did Adam (Xorcizt) leave? How many times was I a roster manager? Who won Nukems 2v2 tourney? How many recruits has Knight recruited total? Who is Shiver? Why can't anyone find my original app?

Fun fact: you don't know everything about this clan.

I may not know unimportant things like "Who won Nukems 2v2?". But I know the things you don't but like to think you do. Next time you try to make some comeback you think is smart or witty.

Don't.

Just Don't, It will make everyone here happier.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 01:54 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2

Tnak Wrote:I may not know unimportant things like "Who won Nukems 2v2?". But I know the things you don't but like to think you do. Next time you try to make some comeback you think is smart or witty.

Don't.

Just Don't, It will make everyone here happier.

Yeah whatever, all this says is that your smugness backfired and now you look like a fool. You haven't been here in forever, why do you guys think you have the right to come on to this forum and push all the members of SmG around today?

PS. No one won Nukems 2v2- because it was cancelled since fucking Diesektor and his shit heads DDoS'd cloud.
30 Jun 2014, 01:56 AM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary

Satan Wrote:
SmG Alloy Wrote:Nukem was never removed, he resigned and moved on. Damn 3 pages already in about 2 hrs.

Don't take their crap alloy, we're the members of this clan and Cloud is going to have to chose whether he wants to side with his clan or with his old teamspeak buddies.

I wonder which he'll choose.

so you're in two clan's then eh ? so witch one are you in SmG or Trinitys clan ? you can be only in one clan.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 01:56 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG BlackHaze Wrote:
Satan Wrote:
SmG Alloy Wrote:Nukem was never removed, he resigned and moved on. Damn 3 pages already in about 2 hrs.

Don't take their crap alloy, we're the members of this clan and Cloud is going to have to chose whether he wants to side with his clan or with his old teamspeak buddies.

I wonder which he'll choose.

so you're in two clan's then eh ? so witch one are you in SmG or Trinitys clan ? you can be only in one clan.

What are you on about now?
30 Jun 2014, 01:59 AM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary

well you're saying your still a member of this clan and I know for a fact you're a member of Nukem / Trinity's clan you can't be in more than one clan with out asking a Admin rules are rules :P.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:03 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG BlackHaze Wrote:well you're saying your still a member of this clan and I know for a fact you're a member of Nukem / Trinity's clan you can't be in more than one clan with out asking a Admin rules are rules :P.

What the hell is Nukems clan?

Infernal Blaze? First of all, that is Inferno's clan, nukem is an admin there. Second of all, I am not even a part of IB. I'm registered on their forums, that's it. Don't believe me? Ask jeff or santiago when they come on.

That's Rebel and Heat, fyi.
30 Jun 2014, 02:05 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

Satan Wrote:
SmG BlackHaze Wrote:well you're saying your still a member of this clan and I know for a fact you're a member of Nukem / Trinity's clan you can't be in more than one clan with out asking a Admin rules are rules :P.

Infernal Blaze? First of all, that is Inferno's clan. Second of all, I am not even a part of IB. I'm registered on their forums, that's it. Don't believe me? Ask jeff or santiago when they come on.

Who ever said anything about Infernal Blaze?
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 02:07 AM
Find
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33

Satan Wrote:

Infernal Blaze? First of all, that is Inferno's clan, nukem is an admin there. Second of all, I am not even a part of IB. I'm registered on their forums, that's it. Don't believe me? Ask jeff or santiago when they come on.

Lol bro hes just making fun of you. Nobody cares if ur part of another clan. You know how many members are part of another clan? Nobody is gonna track them to see what they are doing. You dont need to explain anything Chris...
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:08 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:

Infernal Blaze? First of all, that is Inferno's clan. Second of all, I am not even a part of IB. I'm registered on their forums, that's it. Don't believe me? Ask jeff or santiago when they come on.

Who ever said anything about Infernal Blaze?

Then what the hell are you talking about, Nukems clan?

I have no idea what that is.
30 Jun 2014, 02:08 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG Vergo Wrote:
Satan Wrote:

Lol bro hes just making fun of you. Nobody cares if ur part of another clan. You know how many members are part of another clan? Nobody is gonna track them to see what they are doing. You dont need to explain anything Chris...

It's alright Vergo, he's technically right. Part of the deal during the compromise between adams provisional clan and the SmG administration was that you have to let the admins know before you join another clan. That was the deal between Cloud, Uzzy and myself during that whole fiasco and I have always had the intention of honoring that.

I have never attempted to join another clan while I was in SmG to date. The reason I was fighting the multiclanning rule was because it was overreaching on the members rights. I had no interest in multiclanning myself.
30 Jun 2014, 02:15 AM
Find