Current time: 21 May 2024, 03:59 PM

to the powertripping fag
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33
Likes Given: 0
Re: to the powertripping dummy

Ik about the rules man, what I want to say is you dont need to explain anything to a random guy in internet who isnt even part of the staff in this forum...
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:20 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:I may not know unimportant things like "Who won Nukems 2v2?". But I know the things you don't but like to think you do. Next time you try to make some comeback you think is smart or witty.

Don't.

Just Don't, It will make everyone here happier.

Yeah whatever, all this says is that your smugness backfired and now you look like a fool. You haven't been here in forever, why do you guys think you have the right to come on to this forum and push all the members of SmG around today?

PS. No one won Nukems 2v2- because it was cancelled since fucking Diesektor and his shit

heads DDoS'd cloud.

I mean you knew nothing about that so i would just shut the fuck up before you start something you shouldn't Beasty.

And also if you wanna be a fucking Lich King you should just leave and not come back before someone does it for you.
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:27 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2

@Vergo Well he's not just some random dude on the internet, Kantanamo was an admin and one of Clouds right hand guys way back- well, before Nukem became clouds right hand man which kant is obviously still sore about after all these years.

And in reality, I'm afraid that Cloud is going to side with the old members, because he's done that so much in the past and it has pushed people away from this clan and tore it apart. Whenever people like these old members or lich or wyoming come around, it's always trouble. I've seen it happen time and time and time and time again.

As long as I'm here though I'm not going to sit there and watch it happen again, I'll say something until I have no ability to say anything left. Because I may not have been an Admin or a captain like these guys, but they don't and can't understand what kind of a person I am and what I do here. I've always tried to be the voice of the members and I have openly taken punishments for that cause. As long as I am here, people like spy who have power they haven't earned simply because they're buddy buddy with cloud will not be pushing anyone around like they have some right to, I've seen it too many times in the past and I'm not going to put up with it.
30 Jun 2014, 02:30 AM
Find
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

How the fuck do you know all of this? I've been her sooo long and I learned this recently
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
30 Jun 2014, 02:31 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG Conflict Wrote:
Satan Wrote:
Tnak Wrote:I may not know unimportant things like "Who won Nukems 2v2?". But I know the things you don't but like to think you do. Next time you try to make some comeback you think is smart or witty.

Don't.

Just Don't, It will make everyone here happier.

Yeah whatever, all this says is that your smugness backfired and now you look like a fool. You haven't been here in forever, why do you guys think you have the right to come on to this forum and push all the members of SmG around today?

PS. No one won Nukems 2v2- because it was cancelled since fucking Diesektor and his crap

heads DDoS'd cloud.

I mean you knew nothing about that so i would just shut the **** up before you start something you shouldn't Beasty.

And also if you wanna be a fucking Lich King you should just leave and not come back before someone does it for you.

Fuck off conflict. I can't believe I was naive enough to believed you had changed. No, you openly admitted you weren't sorry for what you did on teamspeak- it was my fault, I wanted to believe you had changed.

Also, you still don't understand the meaning of punctuation I see. Reading your posts always gave me a headache. Learn what a period is.
30 Jun 2014, 02:32 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

SmG Donut Wrote:How the **** do you know all of this? I've been her sooo long and I learned this recently

Because I fucking love this place and I love the people in it. And I'm not afraid to put myself in ground zero of the fucking drama for the sake of other members.
30 Jun 2014, 02:33 AM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

Satan Wrote:@Vergo Well he's not just some random dude on the internet, Kantanamo was an admin and one of Clouds right hand guys way back- well, before Nukem became clouds right hand man which kant is obviously still sore about after all these years.

And in reality, I'm afraid that Cloud is going to side with the old members, because he's done that so much in the past and it has pushed people away from this clan and tore it apart. Whenever people like these old members or lich or wyoming come around, it's always trouble. I've seen it happen time and time and time and time again.

As long as I'm here though I'm not going to sit there and watch it happen again, I'll say something until I have no ability to say anything left. Because I may not have been an Admin or a captain like these guys, but they don't and can't understand what kind of a person I am and what I do here. I've always tried to be the voice of the members and I have openly taken punishments for that cause. As long as I am here, people like spy who have power they haven't earned simply because they're buddy buddy with cloud will not be pushing anyone around like they have some right to, I've seen it too many times in the past and I'm not going to put up with it.
[Image: 2419886-1242899356-knee-.gif]

Implying that I wanted to be admin though I left of my own accordance after your bestest clan leader Cloud hacked into all my accounts and attempted to hack into my bank account.

Oh yeah, he did that.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n23t2d5Oud1sr1p3n.gif]
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
30 Jun 2014, 02:38 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Re: to the powertripping fag

Clearly i just did not give a fuck about punctuation why i don't do it i'm not in fucking school so and 2 i did change it's you going around calling everyone a fucking ***** you think people are not black in this clan you are fucking dumb this clan has many different skin colored people in it this is not your clan or website to being using that kind of language towards other people maybe if you did not have so many mommy and daddy problems you would learn a thing or two about people's feelings you dumb twat
30 Jun 2014, 02:39 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:@Vergo Well he's not just some random dude on the internet, Kantanamo was an admin and one of Clouds right hand guys way back- well, before Nukem became clouds right hand man which kant is obviously still sore about after all these years.

[Image: 2419886-1242899356-knee-.gif]

Implying that I wanted to be admin though I left of my own accordance after your bestest clan leader Cloud hacked into all my accounts and attempted to hack into my bank account.

Oh yeah, he did that.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n23t2d5Oud1sr1p3n.gif]
[Image: ZKdoYR3.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 02:44 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

Tnak Wrote:......

Yea, I know that he did that.

Have I defended Matt in this thread? No, in fact him giving ACP to his old buddies is the very thing I am critising.

The only active admins are Cloud and Pulse. Pulse is a good guy and he and I go a long way back, but he doesn't have the stature or the commanded respect to keep cloud from making the stupid decisions he inevitably makes.

Nero, even if he did come back, is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much of a Yes Man to stop cloud from doing dumb shit when he's drunk and high at 3 in the morning.

Nukem played such an important role for this clan. He was a father figure to everybody, including Cloud, and he was willing to take on the tough choices and responsibilities that no one else was willing to do, and I respect him more than you know. I have always secretly admired Nukem and I've always wanted to be more like him. This clan needs Nukem back, but at the same time I don't think it's fair to push it on him after all the years he's put up with our bullshit.
30 Jun 2014, 02:45 AM
Find