wow
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Re: wow

his summoners are fine. i dont know why he even got flask though, and whenever you get sightstone you swap trinkets. the rest of the items are kinda up to preference, though some items are better than others
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
25 Aug 2014, 06:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Static

12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

again this is my first time support in about i'd say....3-4 months. so i had no idea how to build or do anything
 [Image: 1721-nobody-gif] 
25 Aug 2014, 07:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

flask is fine if it's your first item AND you get an earlier lead, if you dont then you're better off geting a gold item and pots

Beasty Wrote:If he ran tele instead he could have tele'd to wards or creeps and put pressure on the other lanes when they weren't in a team fight.
your main goal as a support is to peel for your adc, not pressure the map with a summoner derp
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
25 Aug 2014, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Ray88 Wrote:flask is fine if it's your first item AND you get an earlier lead, if you dont then you're better off geting a gold item and pots

Beasty Wrote:If he ran tele instead he could have tele'd to wards or creeps and put pressure on the other lanes when they weren't in a team fight.
your main goal as a support is to peel for your adc, not pressure the map with a summoner derp

"Hey tresh we just got out of a teamfight and the carry is basing. You still have a bit of health, go to over to that creep wave and push turret while they're waiting to respawn."

"LOL WOOD V SCRUB I'M SUPPORT ALL I DO IS PEEL PEEL PEEL NO MATTER WHAT".

Fucking uninstall.
25 Aug 2014, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

I agree with Ray on this one. Beasty, I have never seen a support take tele. Unless they are trolling.
A support can pressure by going mid when the ADC has the wave pushed.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
25 Aug 2014, 11:59 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Phoenix Wrote:I agree with Ray on this one. Beasty, I have never seen a support take tele. Unless they are trolling.

>Haven't seen it before
>must be troll

Jungle braum is where it's at.
26 Aug 2014, 02:48 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service

Beasty Wrote:
SmG Phoenix Wrote:I agree with Ray on this one. Beasty, I have never seen a support take tele. Unless they are trolling.

>Haven't seen it before
>must be troll

Jungle braum is where it's at.
Sounds like Gnar jungle.
Anyway, support isn't as easy as it looks.

26 Aug 2014, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Plus I wasn't even talking about supports general, but tank supports like volibear/thresh/braum ect.

Janna/Soraka/Sona will do shit all by themselves, so a tele on a squishy like them isn't what I'm talking about. When you have a tank support like the afformentioned, it helps in a lot if ways, moreso in the late game. If your duo bot has a quite bit of cc (static's game, thresh and jinx, was a great example), then there's no need for an exauhst because you don't need to guarantee early kills anyway. As long as you use the tanks support to bully the lane and ward the riven to watch for ganks, then you essentially make the opposing laners too afraid to really push, which only snowballs further as your carry continues to farm.

Exauhst is useless late game. By comparison, having a support with generally high sustain who can pop up at any turret that is being backdoored by you or by the enemy, you can be a game changer by holding off your lane.

Tele on a support is a situational summoner. It depends on who you are laning with and against. But to say it's pointless is stupid.
26 Aug 2014, 03:09 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

"Exauhst is useless late game." exhaust offers 50% damage reduction from whoever it is used on. how is that useless late game? if someone gets hyper fed on the other team, one of the few ways to deal with them is to use exhaust to drop their dps to a level you can deal with. supports arent meant to be split pushers. their main job is to peel for the carries or to help engage/disengage a teamfight. during laning phase you need to help zone the other team to let your adc farm, and to try and setup kills for adc so he/she gets fed. thus a support should run heal/exhaust/ignite and adc should generally run barrier/heal/cleanse. if the adc is running heal the support should not as a general code, because double heal isnt that effective. exhaust is very good for early game fights as well, and early game kills can help late game scaling adcs jump over their slower start and be able to deal with lane bullies, or get to their power curve early and carry the game. generally the split pushing role is left to the adc/top/mid as a split pusher needs to be a powerful duelist to really be able to put pressure on the map.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
26 Aug 2014, 04:16 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service

SmG Dragonrage Wrote:"Exauhst is useless late game." exhaust offers 50% damage reduction from whoever it is used on. how is that useless late game? if someone gets hyper fed on the other team, one of the few ways to deal with them is to use exhaust to drop their dps to a level you can deal with. supports arent meant to be split pushers. their main job is to peel for the carries or to help engage/disengage a teamfight. during laning phase you need to help zone the other team to let your adc farm, and to try and setup kills for adc so he/she gets fed. thus a support should run heal/exhaust/ignite and adc should generally run barrier/heal/cleanse. if the adc is running heal the support should not as a general code, because double heal isnt that effective. exhaust is very good for early game fights as well, and early game kills can help late game scaling adcs jump over their slower start and be able to deal with lane bullies, or get to their power curve early and carry the game. generally the split pushing role is left to the adc/top/mid as a split pusher needs to be a powerful duelist to really be able to put pressure on the map.
Gr8 m8, I r8 8/8.
I may have missed some of those points. :P
Double heal USED to work before it was nerfed.

26 Aug 2014, 06:00 PM
Find Reply