Current time: 08 May 2024, 07:07 AM

My weekend
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: My weekend

SmG Leaf Wrote:Trinity used to enforce the rules, and it's not like Beasty was the only one spamming, but I'm glad that rules are being enforced and that an example was made. Beasty you're awesome in your own way and I have nothing against you. I'm glad that you take things in a good manner rather than being immature about them. Glad to see this clan doesn't take everything so seriously and can let stuff go. If more people could take a joke without getting all butthurt there'd be way less problems than there already are.

Trinity and Nero was the one that screwed up the ways the rules were being enforced. Trinity's mods locked posts that were not supposed to be locked. They act like the Forums can't have any sort of arguments even though the threads were made for that. They always have this excuse that the argument went to far. Well the thing is if we can't speak out in any way or form than how the hell are we actually going to let out our opinions? They always say PM but that thing is I don't want to if I want to actually say something to the public.

I'm kinda glad because at least the newer mods are decent and just don't lock topics when it shouldn't. They may delete or just move it. I remembered I got flagged many time because I disrespected someone. The thing is many people disrespected me and did they do anything about it? No. They are always after the ones that are "trouble makers" and just forget everyone else that posted disrespectful comments.

I even got threatened to get banned because I had disrespectful comments in my sig. I tested one of the Mods and said that one of the sigs offended me. He just told me to deal with it. I was like why the serious fuck are you threatening me with the ban hammer? And yes, I got banned for a week.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jan 2015, 04:25 AM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

I'm all for a good debate as long as it is on topic. Like I said people should be able to take things without getting offended. My post was a response to Hawks that I interpreted as though the mods are pushovers and lets be honest there is plenty of spam in GD. If you want a heated debate then I see nothing wrong with that, but if you're going to spam(not saying you are) keep it in off topic. That's all I was saying.
26 Jan 2015, 04:56 AM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

SmG Noobula Wrote:They always say PM but that thing is I don't want to if I want to actually say something to the public.

It just means you need to create your own topic, rather than invading a topic

SmG Leaf Wrote:and lets be honest there is plenty of spam in GD.

^ All this xD
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
26 Jan 2015, 05:49 AM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

I feel like the problem is that when somebody mods a topic or something, they should give reason why they locked it or moved it etc. I've been a mod for over a year and captain for awhile and never I had a time where my modding got somebody get so angry. Because I said locked because of the massive drama or it's headed there. Nobody argues after that. The one time I screwed up is when Hawk wanted to come back and it's been over like 3 weeks already, 3 people voted yes nobody said no. I kept telling them lets vote and shit but I dunno if they were lazy or what, so I took things in my own hands and brought him back because I knew for a fact that he's not gonna get any votes saying no. But Trinity and Pulse were like, you should've waited until we get all the votes and shit, so they demoted him back to registered user and everybody was freaking out because we didn't give them any reason why.

At some times Beasty send PMs all raged up and shit, then when i explained to him he calms down and sees the reasoning for me locking his post. Nebula though is a different story, he doesn't know how to control his limits and after so many warning we have to take action, then he starts crying and whining. He doesn't realize im deleting his posts for his own fucking good.
26 Jan 2015, 11:41 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Alloy Wrote:I feel like the problem is that when somebody mods a topic or something, they should give reason why they locked it or moved it etc. I've been a mod for over a year and captain for awhile and never I had a time where my modding got somebody get so angry. Because I said locked because of the massive drama or it's headed there. Nobody argues after that. The one time I screwed up is when Hawk wanted to come back and it's been over like 3 weeks already, 3 people voted yes nobody said no. I kept telling them lets vote and shit but I dunno if they were lazy or what, so I took things in my own hands and brought him back because I knew for a fact that he's not gonna get any votes saying no. But Trinity and Pulse were like, you should've waited until we get all the votes and shit, so they demoted him back to registered user and everybody was freaking out because we didn't give them any reason why.

At some times Beasty send PMs all raged up and shit, then when i explained to him he calms down and sees the reasoning for me locking his post. Nebula though is a different story, he doesn't know how to control his limits and after so many warning we have to take action, then he starts crying and whining. He doesn't realize im deleting his posts for his own fucking good.

I stopped using PM's over drama years ago. It just seems fake. I don't know, I just think that if there's a beef between people or someone thinks something is bullshit or whatever, don't hide it. People have a right to know what's going on and form their own opinions on shit, but that never happens if you have a membership of people who say nothing or hide their ideas or frustrations behind closed doors.

So I usually just opt to make threads about shit that pisses me off rather than "taking it to PM's". I may get some flack for it, and I usually get in more trouble than I would have otherwise, but I usually think it's better to have people know what's going on then save face.
26 Jan 2015, 01:52 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

SmG Noobula Wrote:Trinity and Nero was the one that screwed up the ways the rules were being enforced. Trinity's mods locked posts that were not supposed to be locked. They act like the Forums can't have any sort of arguments even though the threads were made for that. They always have this excuse that the argument went to far. Well the thing is if we can't speak out in any way or form than how the hell are we actually going to let out our opinions? They always say PM but that thing is I don't want to if I want to actually say something to the public.

I'm kinda glad because at least the newer mods are decent and just don't lock topics when it shouldn't. They may delete or just move it. I remembered I got flagged many time because I disrespected someone. The thing is many people disrespected me and did they do anything about it? No. They are always after the ones that are "trouble makers" and just forget everyone else that posted disrespectful comments.

I even got threatened to get banned because I had disrespectful comments in my sig. I tested one of the Mods and said that one of the sigs offended me. He just told me to deal with it. I was like why the serious fuck are you threatening me with the ban hammer? And yes, I got banned for a week.

WTF are you talking about. Everything trinity did was well within reason. Have you looked at any topics where you and ray are arguing. Its mindless squabbling and is completely off topic. Hence why people lock it. When they say take it to PM's they mean the arguments, so you've clearly been misunderstanding you ban. What you need to do is type less and read everything properly, slowly, and make sure you take everything in because honestly 90% of the shit you type is crap that you take completely out of context. Also its not "Nero's or Trinity's mods" nor ever was. The admins recommend and teach you how to maintain the servers. No one micromanages the mods expect for the lead mod. The mods have their own discretion to whether a post should be locked or not based on the forum rules. Just because you think you can bend them or didn't realize you broke them doesn't mean they can't lock. Sure topics that sometimes shouldn't be locked are locked from time to time but most of the topics that are locked were locked for a reason. Everything that a mod captain or admin did has a rhyme or reason for it. Just because you feel like you were treated unfairly doesn't mean shit, because you break so many rules and lead topics into so many tangent that you should be banned for a solid month every time you post.
26 Jan 2015, 05:47 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Omega Wrote:
SmG Noobula Wrote:Trinity and Nero was the one that screwed up the ways the rules were being enforced. Trinity's mods locked posts that were not supposed to be locked. They act like the Forums can't have any sort of arguments even though the threads were made for that. They always have this excuse that the argument went to far. Well the thing is if we can't speak out in any way or form than how the hell are we actually going to let out our opinions? They always say PM but that thing is I don't want to if I want to actually say something to the public.

I even got threatened to get banned because I had disrespectful comments in my sig. I tested one of the Mods and said that one of the sigs offended me. He just told me to deal with it. I was like why the serious **** are you threatening me with the ban hammer? And yes, I got banned for a week.

WTF are you talking about. Everything trinity did was well within reason. Have you looked at any topics where you and ray are arguing. Its mindless squabbling and is completely off topic. Hence why people lock it. When they say take it to PM's they mean the arguments, so you've clearly been misunderstanding you ban. What you need to do is type less and read everything properly, slowly, and make sure you take everything in because honestly 90% of the crap you type is crap that you take completely out of context. Also its not "Nero's or Trinity's mods" nor ever was. The admins recommend and teach you how to maintain the servers. No one micromanages the mods expect for the lead mod. The mods have their own discretion to whether a post should be locked or not based on the forum rules. Just because you think you can bend them or didn't realize you broke them doesn't mean they can't lock. Sure topics that sometimes shouldn't be locked are locked from time to time but most of the topics that are locked were locked for a reason. Everything that a mod captain or admin did has a rhyme or reason for it. Just because you feel like you were treated unfairly doesn't mean crap, because you break so many rules and lead topics into so many tangent that you should be banned for a solid month every time you post.

Yeah fuckin right. All my topics were the ones that get locked. They always aim at me and no one else even though they go "off topic." Trinity and Nero administration was fuckin terrible.
If I state my fuckin opinion or being disrespectful towards others I get the consequences. If someone else does it he gets nothing. Nero and Trinity system was biased and good thing they are not here to run things. Them and the mods beck than are all bunch of idiotic pricks that just do things because of hate towards me and other members.

I mean I fuckin create my own posts or put something in my own sig that is against someone else. Then the lock it or ban me because I can't say what I thought of other people in public. That is retarded and I'm fuckin happy they are gone. Hope they never come back.They were terrible and that is a fact.
26 Jan 2015, 08:19 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Battle, grow up that's past and over so quit bitching about it. move the fuck on seriously. All you're bitching about the past means nothing now. you're ruining this thread. if you want to rant start a new thread in off topic.
26 Jan 2015, 09:17 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Leaf Wrote:Battle, grow up that's past and over so quit ***** about it. move the **** on seriously. All you're ***** about the past means nothing now. you're ruining this thread. if you want to rant start a new thread in off topic.

Yeah well see the thing is I can't. Its going to get locked and I will get flagged. It happened before and it will happen again.
26 Jan 2015, 09:54 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

SmG Leaf Wrote:Battle, grow up that's past and over so quit bitching about it. move the fuck on seriously. All you're bitching about the past means nothing now. you're ruining this thread. if you want to rant start a new thread in off topic.
lol, and he says he made his own topics. He's proving his own stupidity and ability to not comprehend english.

Noobula your such a butthurt little fuck.
27 Jan 2015, 12:07 AM
Find