The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: discrimination

And what happens when every private buisness within a community utilizes descriminatory hiring practices under the guise that they are warranted that right hmm?
08 Apr 2015, 02:42 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Then the peolpe being discriminated go somewhere else?
Discrimination based on orientation in the usa is nothing compared to other countries. There are bigger issues to deal with that are ignored all the time.
08 Apr 2015, 05:26 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Beasty Wrote:And what happens when every private buisness within a community utilizes descriminatory hiring practices under the guise that they are warranted that right hmm?

I doubt every Privet Corps are like that. And not all are Privet. The big ones are public because they are more open making it bigger.

I mean in your logic I can have anyone come in my house and I can't do anything about it. If have no rights to be able to discriminate people from enter my property then that is stupid. Yes I would look bad if I don't allow blacks in my house. But I should have the right to say no blacks or whites or Hispanics in my privet land.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Apr 2015, 07:17 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:And what happens when every private buisness within a community utilizes descriminatory hiring practices under the guise that they are warranted that right hmm?

I doubt every Privet Corps are like that. And not all are Privet. The big ones are public because they are more open making it bigger.

I mean in your logic I can have anyone come in my house and I can't do anything about it. If have no rights to be able to discriminate people from enter my property then that is stupid. Yes I would look bad if I don't allow blacks in my house. But I should have the right to say no blacks or whites or Hispanics in my privet land.

Are you fucking retarded? Nice false equivalence there buddy.

People entering your home and people utilizing a service are two very different practices, and in one their is a vested societal interest in overriding individual rights to preferences.
08 Apr 2015, 09:23 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Leaf Wrote:Then the peolpe being discriminated go somewhere else?
Discrimination based on orientation in the usa is nothing compared to other countries. There are bigger issues to deal with that are ignored all the time.

There are a plethora of problems with "don't like it, go somewhere else."

You're a big boy Leaf, I'm sure you can imagine the multitude of social, economic, and political reasons why "just go somewhere else" becomes an unviable option.

I aggree that there are bigger issues to deal with, which is why I find it fucking retarded that in 2015 people still have the rediculious notion that private enterprises ought to be able to do what they want since it's "their money/company/whatever". Society doesn't work like that, and anyone who bothers to take two seconds to imagine WHY as a society we made it not work like that can figure out why.

Unfortunately, some people are too immature to understand how "freedom" can often times be a detriment, not a blessing, to society; and thus we all have a vested interest in inhibiting freedom in a variety of regards.
08 Apr 2015, 09:32 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

No one should tell anyone how they should run their Privet Business. It's their business so those people feeling "discriminated" need to look somewhere else. A simple solution is to move on and find a place where people respect your color and willing to employ you. But no one should tell how a CEO of a Privet Corporation that has to full control of his company tell how and what he must do. Those people that complain about this has no power or any influence so they just need to understand they can do anything when it comes to employment or financially.

Freedom? Yes people have Freedom. But that does not change that fact that Privet Corporations have their Freedom to make their own decisions. And not have others that did nothing or was never part of the company to tell them what to do.
08 Apr 2015, 09:52 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Battle, you're not helping. And beasty they're refusing to renew his contact not because they don't like his kind, but because him working there will have a direct effect on business. Its like saying a strip club can't replace overweight workers with more appealing ones. Its a business decision and its logical. If someone else will keep/gain more customers then a business can make that decision.
08 Apr 2015, 10:46 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Gay and lesbian is breaking the rules of relgion which means it breaks the private school rules nuff said. Back then there was no such thing as same sex marriage because it sounds retarded even thinking about it. But the society has evolved to accepting almost about everything. Heck, they are even about to legalize all drugs one day and then cause a medical breakdown across the nation. Little off topic.

To be honest, Leaf pretty much nailed points that shouldn't even be challenged. Teachers send their kids to private schools because they want a religious environment around them. If they accept a homosexual person in that classroom, then that literally defeats the whole purpose of bringing your kids there.
09 Apr 2015, 03:05 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

The thing is that people have rights to choose what they want when it comes to their Privet owned business. No one should ever tell how it needs to be run others who have no ownership or in any part related to that business.

Beasty, you mention Freedom. Freedom does not mean people can just enter a business they want to work in. When it comes to religion or race or any sort of beliefs. Corporations have rights too. And people seem to forget that.
09 Apr 2015, 03:47 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:The thing is that people have rights to choose what they want when it comes to their Privet owned business. No one should ever tell how it needs to be run others who have no ownership or in any part related to that business.

Beasty, you mention Freedom. Freedom does not mean people can just enter a business they want to work in. When it comes to religion or race or any sort of beliefs. Corporations have rights too. And people seem to forget that.

Corporations do not have rights, corporations are not people.
09 Apr 2015, 07:47 AM
Find