The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: discrimination

SmG Leaf Wrote:A fat stripper can still strip. A gay teacher can still teach. And if someone else would bring in more revenue the business can replace them.(in a religious private school)But you just don't get it. I'll agree to disagree on this one. Can this topic be locked?

So a dinner in the south can put up a sign that says "no niggers" if their customers are racist and don't like blacks?
09 Apr 2015, 12:14 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

No because blacks would not violate any religious freedoms and it isn't a religious business.
09 Apr 2015, 06:01 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

So it's ok to descriminate against people as long as it's for religion and not ideology. Why, exactly?

And a better question, what happens if I belong to a religion that hates blacks. Then what?
09 Apr 2015, 06:09 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

You have Freedom of Religion. So they can hate blacks all they want. Hows that going to effect the Black Community in any way? If they are not allowed to enter a Restaurant they can always go somewhere that they can.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
09 Apr 2015, 06:19 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:You have Freedom of Religion. So they can hate blacks all they want. Hows that going to effect the Black Community in any way? If they are not allowed to enter a Restaurant they can always go somewhere that they can.

Someday you're going to go back and read that statement and ask yourself how you could have said that.

If they are not allowed to drink from a fountain they can always go somewhere that they can.

If they are not allowed to ride the bus they can always go somewhere that they can.

If they are not allowed to move to a certain neighborhood they can always go somewhere that they can.

If they are not allowed to use the same toilet facilities they can always go somewhere that they can.

This is what you stand for, this is your logic. There is no difference.
09 Apr 2015, 06:41 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

People can do the shit they want with their privately owned business. No one can tell me what must be done. I'll give zero flying fucks about idiots thinking they can tell me how my business should be run. It's my property not their so they can walk away. I have rights to deny anyone with reason or without reason.

Example: A Indian tried to enter a Gun shooting Range but was denied because they think he is a Terrorists as he looked like a Muslim. The owner has full right to deny him with good reason or bad. It's her gun ranger not the public's.

"Individuals and businesses (the private sector) absolutely have a right to discriminate for any reason or for no reason. Civil rights only applies to the government not discriminating against the people. Individuals and businesses do not have to defend their discrimination on religious grounds. Although there may be negative social and financial consequences, nevertheless, in America, you have the right to be a bigot." - JohnSmith
09 Apr 2015, 06:48 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:People can do the shit they want with their privately owned business. No one can tell what must be done. I'll give zero flying fucks about idiots thinking they can tell me how I want to run my business.

You're an immature little fucking child. You do not consider such opinions because you ultimately are a concieted prick who values his own individual freedoms above the needs of other human beings.

And FY motherfucking I, you have every right not to give a fuck about other people's opinions on how you should run things, but you live in a society which establishes customs and rules on such things, and to be honest you WILL listen when society demands you adhere to these customs, one of which includes keeping your prejudices to your self.

Ironic that you defend the right to descriminate when the WASP's who traditionally practiced such descrimination in this country would consider you just as much a ***** as any black. Useful idiot takes on a new meaning with you.
09 Apr 2015, 07:00 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Yes I know Beasty, truth really hurt.
09 Apr 2015, 07:07 PM
Find
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Yes I know Beasty, truth really hurt.

I'm with battle in this one. Not trying to offend anyone. :up:
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
09 Apr 2015, 08:38 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Vergo Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:Yes I know Beasty, truth really hurt.

I'm with battle in this one. Not trying to offend anyone. :up:

You're not trying to offend anyone by defending the maltreatment of people.

Vergo pls, when defend people's right to descriminate against others because they feel like it you are most definately trying to offend people.

It's like saying, "I'm not trying to hurt anybody, but if a parent wants to beat the shit out of their child, they can." It doesn't even make sense.

How do you people not understand you live in a world with other people, and you need to act accordingly? You're not the only one on this God damn earth, you can have your prejudices but don't act on them.
10 Apr 2015, 08:05 AM
Find