The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Texas teen shot to death while taking selfies with a gun

SmG Psych Wrote:Its not one race in particular its the dumbass upbringing[list=][/list] a lot of young people have. I blame the parents. As for the gun thing, black or nah he's dumb as fuck.

Black ethnic culture reinforces the negative choices which have these kinds of results. That's why blacks out of all racial demographics are disproportionately afflicted.
03 Sep 2015, 01:24 AM
Find
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

We need a license to own a gun... Kappa
Stonks
03 Sep 2015, 01:31 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Hawk Wrote:I'm not saying America should ban guns for fuck sake.
I'm not saying that America should do anything, you're all fucking stuborn sons a bitches that won't listen to reason.
I was simply stating that Australia had similar legislation at one point, but now that we don't this shit nearly never happens.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:How exactly would strict gun law keep criminals from getting a gun?

It won't prevent criminals from getting a gun, but it would make it a damn lot harder for them to.
It's not fucking rocket science, if you can just walk into any store and buy almost any weapon no questions asked criminals are going to get fucking weapons, but if you have any sort of restriction like an application and do a back ground check, if it shows up that they have a history of crime they won't be able to get it as simply as walking into a store, they'll have to go to some shady mother fucker to get it and even then, how would they get the guns?

Anyway nothing I said earlier had anything to do with criminals or banning guns..

There are already background checks and applications in place hur dur. How fucking stupid do you think we are that we'd let fucking random retards buy guns legally no questions asked? Gun shows are a great way to bypass this, another is through black markets. However plenty (actually I believe it's most) firearms used in homicides are legally obtained because the applicant either does not have a criminal record or the shooter steals the weapon from someone who legally obtained it. I mean if you want to get down to brass tacks, cars kill far far more people than guns. Cars also require licenses to operate, insurance to operate, etc. And yet they can and still end up in the hands of retards who go fuck things up, and in fact things get fucked up by cars insanely more than with guns. And yet a ban on automotive vehicles would be stupid as fuck. So what exactly is your point?
03 Sep 2015, 01:37 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

The guy's a genius. I saw this a while back. :P
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
03 Sep 2015, 04:47 AM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

Only in America. Personally I think America has too many liberties period. Who in their right mind would honestly take selfies with a damn gun? Either he was stupid (not going to say anything about the Americans here), or just plain fucking retarded. Now WHY would you do that honestly?! And honestly I dont think its just the African Americans, if you havent noticed the guys was WHITE. So I can safely say it affects all americans.

Quote:Natural selection at its finest?

I rofled.

Quote: Secondly, what a awesome idiot, this is why you don't play with awesome guns, even if you're an 'adult'.

@Beasty; Australia used to have a similar relationship with guns that you guys have, in 1996 the laws were changed to be more strict. Strict, not banning, it is still possible to own a gun but there are actually criterias that need to be meet so that not any random wank stain can buy one.

My point exactly. And we all know what America's gun standards are atm. When someone owns a 50 calibre, or an assortments of guns just for the yolos you have to think, why?
10 Sep 2015, 05:54 AM
Find