why do people join the military
Offline AlbertTheParrot

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: AlbertTheParrot#6901
RE: why do people join the military

Tbh i would like to join the Army myself due to a family reputation of military history and i think that it is good to fight for your country and save people who live in it.
15 Jun 2018, 06:29 PM
Find Reply
Offline reed107

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: Reed107#6363

I actually really relate to this, i plan on joining the Army, going in as an officer through ROTC, i have a planned MOS and everything but things are subject to change at any whim. But still i really love my country (The USA), and the people with in it, i want to help defend the freedoms we get and allow all my loved ones, friends, family, and fellow citizens to enjoy and nice life void of worry and war. There is of course the money involved and benefits, interests in warfare and military history, and much more.
(This post was last modified: 09 Jul 2018, 07:13 AM by reed107.)
09 Jul 2018, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
Offline Uncrowned King

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: ?Uncrowned King?#7745

People join the military for many reasons. I personally am in the U.S Air force, and my reasoning for joining was the following: Aside from the fact that I want to serve my country, I saw the benefits that I could reap while apart of the Air force such as free college, and health care benefits. I also joined because, in the very very near future, I plan to apply to become a member of my local police department and work my way up to the FBI. Having a military background look very good, and gives you (the candidate) and upper advantage over many others.
09 Jul 2018, 11:22 AM
Find Reply