Donator
5 Years of Service
Threads: 241
Likes Given: 42
Discord: Nani#8321
OverwatchGamerTwitterPet LoverDiscord WarriorScout
Discord MasterEntertainerDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramGolden Guardian
BronyDrunkGatekeeperEntertainerFortniterDiamond
StreamerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost Gang
Super ComputerThanks From Cloud
RE: Your most embarrassing moment?

One of my embarrassing moment was when i got drunk. Me and my friend wanted to get over a fence to chill there, i had to go first. When i was hanging with my both legs on the other side of the fence and with my ass on it, i fall backwards  with my back to the fence holding on my arms and my legs in the air. My friend couldn’t stop laughing so she couldn’t help me, I had to ask random people on a street to help me. A man lifted me up and put me back on the ground. 

Was hanging there for like 3min. 
[Image: signature2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 29 Dec 2019, 05:13 AM by Nani.)
29 Dec 2019, 04:55 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond

(29 Dec 2019, 04:55 AM)Nanii Wrote: One of my embarrassing moment was when i got drunk. Me and my friend wanted to get over a fence to chill there, i had to go first. When i was hanging with my both legs on the other side of the fence and with my ass on it, i fall backwards  with my back to the fence holding on my arms and my legs in the air. My friend couldn’t stop laughing so she couldn’t help me, I had to ask random people on a street to help me. A man lifted me up and put me back on the ground. 

OH
MY
GOD
MonkaThink
29 Dec 2019, 05:19 AM
Find Reply
Offline Skie

Chubby boi
Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 161
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Skywings#3939
WriterDiscord WarriorScoutHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost GangHalloween 2019
Discord MasterTwitterInstagramValorant Tournament

(29 Dec 2019, 04:55 AM)Nanii Wrote: One of my embarrassing moment was when i got drunk. Me and my friend wanted to get over a fence to chill there, i had to go first. When i was hanging with my both legs on the other side of the fence and with my ass on it, i fall backwards  with my back to the fence holding on my arms and my legs in the air. My friend couldn’t stop laughing so she couldn’t help me, I had to ask random people on a street to help me. A man lifted me up and put me back on the ground. 

smh nani  :Kappapride:
[Image: image0_1.v1_1.jpg]
29 Dec 2019, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
Offline KaM

Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 34
Discord: KaM#7170
TwitterHand-held/Mobile GamerInstagramGamerFortniterPet Lover
League of LegendsDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterScoutBoost GangDiamond

(29 Dec 2019, 07:27 AM)SkyX Wrote:

smh nani  :Kappapride:
go give your soul to anime  Bearnot
[Image: c3d93274c2fd57df0fef8650be47c70ao.png]

FK UP IN DA CRIB.....
29 Dec 2019, 08:03 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Profound

SmG Scout
Scout
4 Years of Service
Threads: 22
Likes Given: 4
Discord: Profound#4672
ScoutEntertainerTwitterHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterGamer

Most embarrassing moment was when I was dancing during a school assembly and everyone looked at me. Fucking..horrible
[Image: 02012034932pm_5v91i.png]
29 Dec 2019, 08:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG riza

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: Soft#0009

Mine would have to be getting sick infront of my old crush, literally running past him all pale into the bathroom, only yo puke all over the floor

Do not @ me im asleep...

[Image: tumblr_mtjrjvGOe51saagnvo1_500.gif]

29 Dec 2019, 05:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang

Omg Lmaooo  :FeelsDogeMan:
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
29 Dec 2019, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ansh

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord: Anshh.#614
Halloween 2019Boost Gang

(02 Dec 2019, 08:45 AM)Linamium Wrote: 5'th grade, Friday, it was Winter and suprisingly a very sunny day and as i arrived in my class this guy which was a friend of mine wanted to Arm Wrestle.
We were kids and we liked to do lots of weird stuff and so i accepted, the kid was just slightly weaker than me and so i somehow managed to win, later another dude wanted too but i was tired so i said to him that we should do it at the end of our classes, and so we agreed.
It was our last class and we were having one of these 10 minute breaks which occur each hour when one of our classes finish, this one was one of our last one's.
I go to the end of my class since that's where he would sit and tried to grab a chair but this short guy pops up and ironically says that it's one of his friends as a joke or whatever, i just shrugged it off and continued to get it but he said it again and louder that he didn't want me to take it, there was no real reason and you could see it in his eyes that all he wanted was to mess around and act tough, so we go on this arguing conversation or whatever and hence our Class is pretty much distracted and everyone is out of their seats, no one reckognises us.
2 minutes later the dude is tryna kill me and has his hand on my neck, ive done the same and am telling to get his hand off because there is a teacher on our class, he doesn't and it all results into 10 year old me punching this guy so hard he fell on the ground.
The whole class saw us and were freaked out, including the teacher.
Next day im at the principals office and well...we were sorry for what happened and swore we wouldn't do it again.

(02 Dec 2019, 08:45 AM)Linamium Wrote: 5'th grade, Friday, it was Winter and suprisingly a very sunny day and as i arrived in my class this guy which was a friend of mine wanted to Arm Wrestle.
We were kids and we liked to do lots of weird stuff and so i accepted, the kid was just slightly weaker than me and so i somehow managed to win, later another dude wanted too but i was tired so i said to him that we should do it at the end of our classes, and so we agreed.
It was our last class and we were having one of these 10 minute breaks which occur each hour when one of our classes finish, this one was one of our last one's.
I go to the end of my class since that's where he would sit and tried to grab a chair but this short guy pops up and ironically says that it's one of his friends as a joke or whatever, i just shrugged it off and continued to get it but he said it again and louder that he didn't want me to take it, there was no real reason and you could see it in his eyes that all he wanted was to mess around and act tough, so we go on this arguing conversation or whatever and hence our Class is pretty much distracted and everyone is out of their seats, no one reckognises us.
2 minutes later the dude is tryna kill me and has his hand on my neck, ive done the same and am telling to get his hand off because there is a teacher on our class, he doesn't and it all results into 10 year old me punching this guy so hard he fell on the ground.
The whole class saw us and were freaked out, including the teacher.
Next day im at the principals office and well...we were sorry for what happened and swore we wouldn't do it again.
Holy jeesus
[Image: 20191022_122039.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 30 Dec 2019, 11:27 AM by Ansh.)
30 Dec 2019, 11:26 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

Waving at someone who you thought waved at you, though they were waving at someone behind me. I learnt to put my hands in my pocket and move on.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
31 Dec 2019, 09:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline Skie

Chubby boi
Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 161
Discord: Skywings#3939
WriterDiscord WarriorScoutHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost GangHalloween 2019
Discord MasterTwitterInstagramValorant Tournament

Back when I was 12 I was playing floorball with my friends, then I just slipped and fell right in front of the goalpost. the floorball stick just flew straight out of my hands and into the goalkeeper's face(thankfully he was wearing protection). They were laughing for quite a while after that oh boy was it embarassing  Lul
[Image: image0_1.v1_1.jpg]
31 Dec 2019, 11:24 AM
Find Reply