SmG Booster
Booster
5 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 1
Discord: CallMeBright#7933
FortniterCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudBoost GangCool
RE: How did you first get into gaming

This is purely based on guessing and photo evidence.

My assumption is I was inspired by my dad to play Halo!

So at the age of 3-4, I started playing halo 3, Good times.

There is a picture of me playing with an Xbox 360 controller, with my dad and two siblings, playing halo I assume.
[Image: 9318630ec3eed9ba9cd346af15d507d1.jpg]
26 May 2023, 07:54 PM
Find Reply
Offline panda

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 22
Likes Given: 1
Discord: UAV#1357

When i was 5 my parents bought a PlayStation 2 for me , the first games i owned were cars the video game , test drive unlimited , killzone 2 and ratchet deadlocked. I didnt have a memory card so i grinded those games and tried to get past stages and stuff asap , i was literally speed running without even realising it. despite having to play from the beginning over and over again , it never actually bored me because i accepted that as normal. then i got a HTC desktop when i was 9 , the first game i got was counter strike. Unlike most people i actually bought cs instead of pirating it because i didnt know what pirating was. since the disk included cs condition zero , I played that mostly because it had bots unlike cs 1.6. I didn't play online for a little while cause whenever i connected to a server,,, it would start downloading stuff from the server (mostly custom sprites) which i didnt have time for because i couldn't play for more than 4 hours. but when i did play it online , i fr enjoyed it even though i had a negative K/D initially but my parents got worried because they heard people cussing and stuff on the in game voice chat. i actually Googled how to mute people in cs in order to continue playing lol. its crazy how i remember this vividly.

cs really shaped my interest to be more inclined to fps games than anything else , killzone 2 could have been the same but it felt tedious and repetitive compared to cs. Though I think even KZ2 had bots
(This post was last modified: 01 Mar 2024, 08:08 AM by panda.)
01 Mar 2024, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Bulba

SmG Booster
Booster
6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Bulba#8065
HalloweenLeague of LegendsDiscord WarriorGamerThe BombChristmas 2018
Boost Gang

My early memory with gaming is Tekken. I forgot which one, but I vividly remember playing Jin on a computer when I was around 3 years old.
Cute, Jiggly Liddle Bulba
[Image: Bulba.gif?ex=66124b9f&is=65ffd69f&hm=ee0...375175e5a&]
Credits to: Big Sis Cc Princess
23 Mar 2024, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
Offline Avery

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: avxry._

There used to be a local internet cafe back in my old neighborhood and it consisted of mostly older PC games like Warcraft 3, Diablo and so on.
My cousin told me about that place and about a week later they started to buy World of Warcraft on some PCs, ended up getting addicted and soon got a PC at home.
[Image: ezgif-1-ee7e248515.gif?ex=6624ae54&is=66...0eb4c179&=]
26 Mar 2024, 04:26 PM
Find Reply