Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 0
Re: What creates lag?

I've disabled vsync like ages ago :P Here's your screenshoots:

[Image: mzj8Q.jpg]

[Image: 53Cp2.jpg]
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Fact is genius's can take all the hard work of the common folk and turn the whole entire thing around, so that it's like it was all for nothing. As one of those with talent, let me apologize. I know it's unfair but... TOUGH SHIT, SUCKER'S!!

Humans believe their lives and ants lives are weighted differently. This is profound arrogance.

Nothing worse than being strong, but not strong enough.
07 Dec 2012, 03:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

Wow 112 on damnation on a widescreen resolution thats not at all bad, I have played with much worse.....
Are you sure your leading right? With the no lead mod there's is always between some to alot of no reg. The XG clan sniper server that you play on often, sniping at long range double scoped you may actually have to lead a bit in some cases to get the hit. Pistol is worse.
I have seen you play on MO with lead its not like you don't hit anything/have horrible accuracy, unless your saying that your able to hit most of your shots. Can you record your gameplay?

If you don't mind terrible graphics. Go to your haloce shortcut and add -useff to the target and it should give you good enough fps to record.

I am not trying to make fun of you, just making sure.
07 Dec 2012, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
Offline Gantzer

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 16

Don't worry, I also initially thought so but with time I considered extremely unlikely a similar decrease of performance, since my way of playing had remained substantially the same... At long range I never double scope (such a pain xD). I was recently trying no-scoping in XG servers but with poor results, can't tell if it's for my sloppy familiarity with sniper or for the lag, however it's not that I care too much since I prefer pistoling and yeah it's worse. I believe that 80% of my shoots would hit the mark in normal conditions, yet I don't think this argument can be applied with lead as for quite some time in this part I chose to play only in EU servers for the exponential lag outside of these (maybe i can't lead anymore lol).
As soon as I desire and time to do it, I'll record some gameplay but not with -useff :P Bandicam alone is ok...
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Fact is genius's can take all the hard work of the common folk and turn the whole entire thing around, so that it's like it was all for nothing. As one of those with talent, let me apologize. I know it's unfair but... TOUGH SHIT, SUCKER'S!!

Humans believe their lives and ants lives are weighted differently. This is profound arrogance.

Nothing worse than being strong, but not strong enough.
08 Dec 2012, 12:39 PM
Find Reply